The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Independent Event GRENADIER OCTOBERFEST MOAB

Brandtnm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
While we cannot jump in on the trip into the Moab event, we love the idea. We would love to help you set this up. Let me reach out to Tim Hines at Adrenaline HQ to see if he would be willing to get the group started from Montrose CO.
Thanks for checking out this idea! If Adrenaline would be willing to open up their lot and put the coffee on for the start day as a setting off point that would be great. Help is always welcome. I’m intentionally not seeking planning by a professional company. Whether it ends up being S Utah BDR or rim rocker or both, I just want to keep the core idea being a trip for some experienced (at least lightly) people to group up, refresh our map reading and cocktail mixing skills, and to share some adventures on our way to the pay-for-play rally. If you and they will help I’d be very grateful!

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, I think I am in. Just got an email, ours is waiting on a boat, but I cannot see how we wont have it well before. Can I get a roll call of who all is interested in an overlanding before trip?

SUBVET735705769

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
I have done the Colorado tour with FJCruisers, but never made it to MOAB. This October, I have work commitments the entire month, but next year........

Brandtnm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, I think I am in. Just got an email, ours is waiting on a boat, but I cannot see how we wont have it well before. Can I get a roll call of who all is interested in an overlanding before trip?
Clearly we’re in as we’ve been plotting this. Probably need a poll of Utah BDR north to Moab vs rim rocker East to Moab.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That can be arranged for sure. I just have not Done the Rim Rocker. That being said, I have never done that route backwards! Could meet at Arch Canyon which is under attack( ok, what part of Utah is not now, :( ), Hotel Rock, Elk Park, Into Needles, Lavender, Lockhart......Thats a good trip, nothing too hard.

Back
Top Bottom