The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Independent Event GRENADIER OCTOBERFEST MOAB

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Done! i have signed up and paid. I just pinged the SF bay area grenadiers if anyone wants to convoy with me.

My brother will join. We may head back to salt lake on saturday afternoon for a bit of birthday bash for him (its a big birthday).

LMK which hotel i should book. i noticed you haven't decided which hotel is hosting GrenadierTown yet, but i want to be there... :)

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Done! i have signed up and paid. I just pinged the SF bay area grenadiers if anyone wants to convoy with me.

My brother will join. We may head back to salt lake on saturday afternoon for a bit of birthday bash for him (its a big birthday).
Outstanding well that would be a sight to see, a convoy of grenadier coming from the Bay Area to Moab 👀

Glad you guys are able to make it

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Rob,
This looks like it would be fun. I have been on the 2 websites for this event and sent several emails many days ago regarding the refund/transfer policy and have not heard back. Also wondering if you have negotiated any reduced rates for lodging at the hotels you have listed on your website? I would like to sign up but I need this info first. Any chance you could post here, or send me in a private message? Thanks .

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have a loose thought here. Its dependent on ours arriving on time. But for those coming a long ways, and those that prefer traditional overlanding vs day trips from a Motel like me. Would there be some interest in wrapping an overland trip around this? For example we start in Colorado and take the Rim Rocker trail to the event and or possibly do something after the event? Or both. Anyhow, just want to gauge interest.

Voyager-Outdoors ltd.

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
We spent several days running the Moab trails this week. I took my Gladiator since it is the only thing close to the Quartermaster available. Bone stock Gladilander and Robs stock Trialmaster did amazing...which is to be expected.

Voyager-Outdoors ltd.

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe a dim questions, but on the registration page there are two options, event and sponsor. I am assuming the latter is if we are feeling generous?

Does each person in a car need to register or is it per vehicle?
The $500 is per vehicle. Even if you have 4 passengers on-board. The $1000 is for vendors who plan to attend and sponsor a trail. We have several of the top aftermarket companies attending already.

Brandtnm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a loose thought here. Its dependent on ours arriving on time. But for those coming a long ways, and those that prefer traditional overlanding vs day trips from a Motel like me. Would there be some interest in wrapping an overland trip around this? For example we start in Colorado and take the Rim Rocker trail to the event and or possibly do something after the event? Or both. Anyhow, just want to gauge interest.
I proposed something like this in m:

Regional Gatherings by owners​

PRE MOAB RALLY OVERLAND TRIP

Starting to look like there will be enough interest. We will let it simmer and see if BDR-ish or rim rocker routes are more popular. I’m about eqidistannt from both start points. But we are rally registered and leaving from somewhere the Sunday before with whoever comes along. 😁

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I agree, and pre probably makes the most sense to fill up the week. I honesty have never gone wheeling hardly for less then 10 days. Biggest issue is will I have mine. There was a rumor it was being built in April, but no updates. Once I learn a little more I can put something together. Aftermarket parts are about to start arriving....so :)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
I agree, and pre probably makes the most sense to fill up the week. I honesty have never gone wheeling hardly for less then 10 days. Biggest issue is will I have mine. There was a rumor it was being built in April, but no updates. Once I learn a little more I can put something together. Aftermarket parts are about to start arriving....so :)
Reach out to IA using their chat option and see if you can track down a VIN.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I believe we were issued a vin long ago. Not sure the dealer ever sent it, but said it was issued maybe back in March.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
If you have a VIN the truck is built. Try the chat - they were very helpful with me and updated me on my build.

Voyager-Outdoors ltd.

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I proposed something like this in m:

Regional Gatherings by owners​

PRE MOAB RALLY OVERLAND TRIP

Starting to look like there will be enough interest. We will let it simmer and see if BDR-ish or rim rocker routes are more popular. I’m about eqidistannt from both start points. But we are rally registered and leaving from somewhere the Sunday before with whoever comes along. 😁
While we cannot jump in on the trip into the Moab event, we love the idea. We would love to help you set this up. Let me reach out to Tim Hines at Adrenaline HQ to see if he would be willing to get the group started from Montrose CO.

Back
Top Bottom