The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
I've thought on this. Do I fall to peer pressure and get the tyres flipped, or do I run with my current thoughts and go you know what - stuff it, if they're out or in, I couldn't give a stuff. ;) :LOL::LOL:
what if you just don't like advertising brands?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting document if you are wanting to know the Ro Ro Schedule through Melbourne, and you know your ships name.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Agent just called me (I saw his number and immediately thought tomorrow's handover was being cancelled...."Hi Mark, how are you going, good - unfortunately we have found a rather large issue with your car....")

But no - back to the BFG white lettering on the out or insides.

Yes - my car has lettering on the outside & no they won't turn them around for free.

$200 please

OK then.....the price of keeping that inner bogan at bay

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting document if you are wanting to know the Ro Ro Schedule through Melbourne, and you know your ships name.

Yours is in Warrugal?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Agent just called me (I saw his number and immediately thought tomorrow's handover was being cancelled...."Hi Mark, how are you going, good - unfortunately we have found a rather large issue with your car....")

But no - back to the BFG white lettering on the out or insides.

Yes - my car has lettering on the outside & no they won't turn them around for free.

$200 please

OK then.....the price of keeping that inner bogan at bay
Contact BF Goodrich and see if they will pay you $200 not to have them turned around

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yours is in Warrugal?
Hell no unfortunately.
At the start of August, my car was scheduled for delivery to me TODAY.
Now at the end of August, it looks like my car is stuck in RoRo hell in Melbourne, with the ship I think it is on, not scheduled to dock for another 11 days - although it is sitting anchored in the bay.

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Just rang my agent as it's been 40 days since the vehcile arrived in port.
He tells me they have 6 in Launceston , all awaiting parts (not stocked in Melbourne) - thus from the UK.
Plus ~25 hrs recall work/car. Could included sunroof/door seals , hoses , who knows?
So I'm closer- but no closer if you l know what I mean. Interest is gathering on the money I've paid IA...
Tazzieman they have obviously read my letter about you.!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Tazzieman they have obviously read my letter about you.!
Which one of them?
The "do not touch this joker with a barge pole" one or "this is a gentleman of unimpeachable respectability" one?

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Which one of them?
The "do not touch this joker with a barge pole" one or "this is a gentleman of unimpeachable respectability" one?
Mate I cant remember as my head is spinning ... just returned to Townsville after a three day drive up Cairns and the Atherton Tableland promising everyone of my mates that the next rip up that way will be in the Grenadier.
Cheers

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
Just rang my agent as it's been 40 days since the vehcile arrived in port.
He tells me they have 6 in Launceston , all awaiting parts (not stocked in Melbourne) - thus from the UK.
Plus ~25 hrs recall work/car. Could included sunroof/door seals , hoses , who knows?
25 hours recall work per car seems somewhat at odds with what Lynn Calder is reported to have said to this journalist:

"4x4 start-up’s new boss said she refused to ship cars Down Under after small quality issue was identified.

INEOS CEO Lynn Calder has revealed it was a production quality issue that impacted the first batch of INEOS Grenadier Station Wagons in Australia."

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
25 hours recall work per car seems somewhat at odds with what Lynn Calder is reported to have said to this
I don't think my contact knows exactly.I've told him I've paid in full , all the bits seem attached and other than a few bits and bobs it should be ready in a week.
And if not , exactly why not.
But he did say they are waiting for parts from the UK, whether that's anything to do with my car I don't know.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tazzie.
FWIW
It seems our cars were built within a week or so of each other & were on the same boat to Australia.
They went through the same quality control both in line production & in the batch/hold.
Spoke to my agent today re: my pickup tomorrow - he said no issues with the car at all (they received it Monday)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Tazzie.
FWIW
It seems our cars were built within a week or so of each other & were on the same boat to Australia.
They went through the same quality control both in line production & in the batch/hold.
Spoke to my agent today re: my pickup tomorrow - he said no issues with the car at all (they received it Monday)
That's reassuring, thanks!
Fingers crossed for a clean bill of health for mine as well.
You won't sleep well tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom