The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Local time
5:37 PM
Reaction score
Just have to blindfold my wife as she's not keen on crocs or snakes she hasn't yet met...and the mozzies
Might have to wrap her like a mummy.
Mind you she survived the Katherine River kayak trip .
You have only touched on SOME of the problems that now emerging these days, and its across the north Im Afraid

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:37 AM
Reaction score
You have only touched on SOME of the problems that now emerging these days, and its across the north Im Afraid
I understand ; the world is not as simple as it used to be. Some things are better , some things are worse.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Despite paying for it Mon 17th, my Ineos account still showing in production and payment pending🤷‍♂️????

My account is still showing In Production and Payment Pending despite the fact that I picked up my Grenadier on the 17th, and they’ve sent me an email headed “Your Grenadier is All Paid For”, together with a tax invoice. 🤷‍♂️

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My account is still showing In Production and Payment Pending despite the fact that I picked up my Grenadier on the 17th, and they’ve sent me an email headed “Your Grenadier is All Paid For”, together with a tax invoice. 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_4921.png
    IMG_4921.png
    764.3 KB · Views: 5
Local time
Reaction score
Signed my contract this week. Dealer is saying delivery Feb. Any others sign a contract recently hearing the same sort of timeline?
When did you order?
2 weeks ago our Brisbane dealer advised production was still July. Still no contract, ordered in Feb. 🤷‍♂️

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
“666 has had a bad reputation because of its biblical meaning as“the number of the beast,” but it's mostly unwarranted.”
Eeek, it’s been 666 days since I first put my $800 early hand raiser deposit down on my ‘beast’ and due to pick it up today!
Hopefully it’s not an omen - just as well I’m not into that crap!

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
“666 has had a bad reputation because of its biblical meaning as“the number of the beast,” but it's mostly unwarranted.”
Eeek, it’s been 666 days since I first put my $800 early hand raiser deposit down on my ‘beast’ and due to pick it up today!

Enjoy your pick up day. 🙂

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Emma's got your back :giggle:
https://numerologynation.com/angel-number-666/

Local time
Reaction score
When did you order?
2 weeks ago our Brisbane dealer advised production was still July. Still no contract, ordered in Feb. 🤷‍♂️
Ordered June, contract last week, build scheduled for October. If I get it by Feb I shouldn’t complain given how long others have waited - but am impatient nonetheless!

Local time
Reaction score
Ordered June, contract last week, build scheduled for October. If I get it by Feb I shouldn’t complain given how long others have waited - but am impatient nonetheless!
June '22, or this year?

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thermopylae has now left Port Melbourne, Tortugas in port and Figaro finally headed into Port Melbourne

Back
Top Bottom