The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
Bit sus about this, How come it wasn't discovered over the ONE MILLION MILES of "Testing"
Me too.

"your car needs to come in for a new door handle"

[car is returned with a new transfer box, software, hoses...]

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
Was clearly more issues being addressed than that, although that may have delayed a bit longer than others. But basically saying to us there were no quality issues appears to have been less than the whole truth.
Lies comes to mind. There is an inherent risk when trying to 'hold the narrative' when you are on the back foot...

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
The Turtle eventually has to find a feed eh

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
So much history up that way Les , but I'm yet to explore it. It's a bloody long way from here!
You would enjoy reading a recent local book about an extremely intrepid and hardy Tassie lad making his way around remote W/SW Tas back in the day.
"The Track Cutter : the life of Thomas Bather Moore"

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is the location up in Cape York where the Explorer Edmund Kennedy was killed in 1848. By "the spot" I mean the location within around 50 metres or so.View attachment 7821204
I’ve often wondered how you (and others) can be so sure of these things. Was a journal left that was so accurately detailed, survivors left details or some other method.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve often wondered how you (and others) can be so sure of these things. Was a journal left that was so accurately detailed, survivors left details or some other method.
It's recorded on a Bush Telegraph device invented by the locals ..a type of text message stick noting the Lat/Long to 5 decimal places. The message sticks were carried hither and thither by a flock of trained dark emus ...:cool:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Meanwhile mine on the Figaro seems to have been pushed back again 😡 what a shitshow our ports are
Wouldn't be the case if the ships were named Bruce or Les
As opposed to these opera and slow animal names

Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
Shortly after Kennedy was speared, a party led by Jackey Jackey went in to retrieve the body (which was found to be missing) but they gave a very tight narrative of the location using the width of the Escape River as their guidance to the location. This narrative was contained as an Annex in the book "William Carrons Narrative of Kennedys Cape York Expedition" Two points help identify the spot (1) There was an Ant nest at the location and two the Escape River only 50 metres away was down to a width of barely one yard. Thats what led us (the Australian Army) to this spot in 1972 and returned again in 20010.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My mates car was due to dock on the 28th July. He got a call from his agent to tell him that the car will be at the agents on the 8th August - not a bad turn around time.

Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
So much history up that way Les , but I'm yet to explore it. It's a bloody long way from here!
You would enjoy reading a recent local book about an extremely intrepid and hardy Tassie lad making his way around remote W/SW Tas back in the day.
"The Track Cutter : the life of Thomas Bather Moore"
Tazzieman you wont noticed the distance driving the Grennie!!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My mates car was due to dock on the 28th July. He got a call from his agent to tell him that the car will be at the agents on the 8th August - not a bad turn around time.
I assume it's Newcastle port - Melbourne is supposed to have very long post unloading delays

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Tazzieman you wont noticed the distance driving the Grennie!!
Just have to blindfold my wife as she's not keen on crocs or snakes she hasn't yet met...and the mozzies
Might have to wrap her like a mummy.
Mind you she survived the Katherine River kayak trip .

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Should pick up my beast on Fri - a month to the day since it was offloaded in Brisbane so good work from all involved in Brissy.
Despite paying for it Mon 17th, my Ineos account still showing in production and payment pending🤷‍♂️????

Back
Top Bottom