The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Hey Dave, I am assuming mine left port ToDay in a ship called Nabucco , which is due to Dock in Brisbane on the 14th August 23. It was finished production about 3-4 weeks ago, but this is only educated guess work from me. Thats plenty of time to get from the factory to the Belgian Port of Zeebrugge I would think. That means vehicle handover here in Townsville late August early September.
Mine could be on the next ship after that

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is at the port in europe not Australia
It hadn't been allocated to a ship yet as of last Thursday.
They said 45-60 days sail and then hold up at the port for quarantine checking
So assuming it leaves in the next week that would be mid to late August until it arrives in port
allowing 2-3 weeks in port then 1 week at the dealer
If yours is docking here mid July then early to mid august delivery seems right.
Aaah sorry missed that, that’s a relief

Swinners11

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is in Victoria. Apparently 3D printed to get me on the road. Amazing job by ineos team to get us to be 1st on the east coast.
@Ineos4 I think I saw you in Tullamarine today around midday? Apologies for gawping at you. I was talking to my colleague about my order and then you appeared. I didn’t realise any were in VIC yet.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I sent an email to the agent requesting a change to them and explaining the reason
They forwarded my email to Ineos Australia and cc'd me in.
It was changed that day.
Dave
Before calling my agent - I called INEOS today to discuss if possible to changes agents (post production & shipping).

They thought it would be, especially as car not in Australia yet. Also, INEOS said they would confirm and no need to call agent.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine has been in the "FOK Status - ready for shipping" for about 8 weeks now - mildly annoying.
It better come soon, I sold my Amarok this week - otherwise out comes my BMX.
just imagine how fit you will be by the time it arrives !!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Sadly every vehicle that comes in, from every manufacturer, has to be checked thoroughly for bugs.
The only alternative would be to fumigate every vehicle which would not be good for the interior or air intake.
View attachment 7818132
View attachment 7818133View attachment 7818134View attachment 7818135

If software bugs are part of the inspection, you’re in for a long wait! 🤣

Ineos4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
@Ineos4 I think I saw you in Tullamarine today around midday? Apologies for gawping at you. I was talking to my colleague about my order and then you appeared. I didn’t realise any were in VIC yet.
Lol, near the Eiffel Tower?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Just been updated by my dealer on build progress for my Grenadier. Whilst Ineos customer service team communicated it was in-build, dealer has communicated it hasn't started and to expect an August build date and delivery end of the year or early next year 😔.

Whilst this is disappointing news, one should always look on the bright side of life, and for me that's having a double carport ready for the beast and hopefully a car slightly more polished, less issues as being reported and greater selection of after market accessories 😉.

For those that like dates, mine are as below:

Reservation: 27 March 2022
Ordered: 20 May 2022
Original Estimated Delivery: June - July 2023
Signed contract: 27 April 2023
New Estimated Delivery: December - Jan 2024

Looking forward to reading all about your deliveries for the remainder of the year 😁
This is a familiar story. I and a few others on this forum had similar 'in production' to 'oh is not in production'. It's a little bit bitter such news.

Swinners11

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Lol, near the Eiffel Tower?
Haha yes that was me. I work around the corner. I would be keen to have a look and get your thoughts if you are in the area again and happy for me to have a look. I have only seen the PT02s and waiting on Brighton Auto to get their demo cars in.

Ineos4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
Haha yes that was me. I work around the corner. I would be keen to have a look and get your thoughts if you are in the area again and happy for me to have a look. I have only seen the PT02s and waiting on Brighton Auto to get their demo cars in.
Ballarat has it at the moment, I'll be getting cakes tomorrow around 1230!

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
So I just checked my VIN on the RAV website and it was approved on Monday...so hopefully that is the final hurdle now
Just checked mine, and it was approved last Thursday, so I’ll give my agent a call in the morning to see if he's got any news. Exciting times. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom