The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:52 AM
Reaction score
Dave - Is it easy to change your nominated agent post production/shipment?

I initially ordered through the Melbourne agent in may 2022 but then changed to Rex Gorrell in Geelong a few months later because we decided to move to Torquay (close to Geelong).

Now we plan to stay in Melbourne - so would make sense, from an ongoing service & general contact perspective, to revert to the Melb agent.
I sent an email to the agent requesting a change to them and explaining the reason
They forwarded my email to Ineos Australia and cc'd me in.
It was changed that day.
Dave

Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
They are starting to move now and hopefully won't stop...good times ahead..are you hanging out to test drive a production vehicle?...not a bad idea but I just couldn't wait...happy motoring
Yes I am.

Reactions: Max

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I sent an email to the agent requesting a change to them and explaining the reason
They forwarded my email to Ineos Australia and cc'd me in.
It was changed that day.
Dave
But, you still want me to collect it right?

Ineos4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
Have heard a rumour that current may be an interim solution and there may be a proper one coming.
I was told it is an interim,.had to go back next day when it was dangling from the air intake, they tried epoxy, didn't take, I ended.up having to use some super glue but that hasn't taken sticking to plastic.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told it is an interim,.had to go back next day when it was dangling from the air intake, they tried epoxy, didn't take, I ended.up having to use some super glue but that hasn't taken sticking to plastic.
Weren't the lights fitted in Perth attached with brackets?

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just been updated by my dealer on build progress for my Grenadier. Whilst Ineos customer service team communicated it was in-build, dealer has communicated it hasn't started and to expect an August build date and delivery end of the year or early next year 😔.

Whilst this is disappointing news, one should always look on the bright side of life, and for me that's having a double carport ready for the beast and hopefully a car slightly more polished, less issues as being reported and greater selection of after market accessories 😉.

For those that like dates, mine are as below:

Reservation: 27 March 2022
Ordered: 20 May 2022
Original Estimated Delivery: June - July 2023
Signed contract: 27 April 2023
New Estimated Delivery: December - Jan 2024

Looking forward to reading all about your deliveries for the remainder of the year 😁

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just been updated by my dealer on build progress for my Grenadier. Whilst Ineos customer service team communicated it was in-build, dealer has communicated it hasn't started and to expect an August build date and delivery end of the year or early next year 😔.

Whilst this is disappointing news, one should always look on the bright side of life, and for me that's having a double carport ready for the beast and hopefully a car slightly more polished, less issues as being reported and greater selection of after market accessories 😉.

For those that like dates, mine are as below:

Reservation: 27 March 2022
Ordered: 20 May 2022
Original Estimated Delivery: June - July 2023
Signed contract: 27 April 2023
New Estimated Delivery: December - Jan 2024

Looking forward to reading all about your deliveries for the remainder of the year 😁
Based on your dates - sounds like those of us in the US will not see delivery until mid 2024...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
Based on your dates - sounds like those of us in the US will not see delivery until mid 2024...
The trip across the pond is significantly shorter than Europe to Oz. The web throws different numbers out so I can’t give hard numbers but it’s a straight shot from Western Europe to the eastern seaboard. The trip to Australia on the other hand is anything but direct and a far, far greater distance. That must play into delivery time.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The trip across the pond is significantly shorter than Europe to Oz. The web throws different numbers out so I can’t give hard numbers but it’s a straight shot from Western Europe to the eastern seaboard. The trip to Australia on the other hand is anything but direct and a far, far greater distance. That must play into delivery time.
I think it’s more that that. if your vehicle arrives in J’24 - let’s assume a month for shipping. Your cars will fill production cues before ours will..

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think it’s more that that. if your vehicle arrives in J’24 - let’s assume a month for shipping. Your cars will fill production cues before ours will..
It is 45-60 days on the water plus quarantine and delivery time to Australia
So mine is at the dock now and I should get it early September.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Admittedly I know nothing about shipping and cargo ships, but just looking it has to be days to the US and weeks or maybe months to Australia.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Seriously? Thats a blow. Mine is due to dock mid July but was thinking that means August delivery. Surely yours can’t be September if already at dock?

Local time
Reaction score
Seriously? Thats a blow. Mine is due to dock mid July but was thinking that means August delivery. Surely yours can’t be September if already at dock?
Mine has been at the dock for well over 6 weeks now and I am no wiser on when it will arrive. It has gone from early June, to mid to late June, now it's mid July. Fark knows when it will arrive now

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow. what do you think, 10,15 days on water to US east coast? IIRC correctly they’re all landing in New Jersey. I have no idea what the post arrival time in port will take though. But I think the Philly dealer (my default) might be the closest to the shipyard.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is at the port in europe not Australia
It hadn't been allocated to a ship yet as of last Thursday.
They said 45-60 days sail and then hold up at the port for quarantine checking
So assuming it leaves in the next week that would be mid to late August until it arrives in port
allowing 2-3 weeks in port then 1 week at the dealer
If yours is docking here mid July then early to mid august delivery seems right.

Local time
Reaction score
Mine is at the port in europe not Australia
It hadn't been allocated to a ship yet as of last Thursday.
They said 45-60 days sail and then hold up at the port for quarantine checking
So assuming it leaves in the next week that would be mid to late August until it arrives in port
allowing 2-3 weeks in port then 1 week at the dealer
If yours is docking here mid July then early to mid august delivery seems right.
Hey Dave, I am assuming mine left port ToDay in a ship called Nabucco , which is due to Dock in Brisbane on the 14th August 23. It was finished production about 3-4 weeks ago, but this is only educated guess work from me. Thats plenty of time to get from the factory to the Belgian Port of Zeebrugge I would think. That means vehicle handover here in Townsville late August early September.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine has been at the dock for well over 6 weeks now and I am no wiser on when it will arrive. It has gone from early June, to mid to late June, now it's mid July. Fark knows when it will arrive now
Sadly every vehicle that comes in, from every manufacturer, has to be checked thoroughly for bugs.
The only alternative would be to fumigate every vehicle which would not be good for the interior or air intake.
1687840803170.png
1687841055317.png1687841130204.png1687841243442.png

Back
Top Bottom