The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

CD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
What kind of notice did you get before your Grenadier turned up?
Anything from IA or Simon?
Looks great by the way

Got a heads up from Simon in May letting me know that it had arrived at Port Kembla. Then a waiting game until it made it to the agent.

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got a heads up from Simon in May letting me know that it had arrived at Port Kembla. Then a waiting game until it made it to the agent.
Very good, thanks CD. I popped in and saw Simon today he said once the vehicle is in Aus it’s about 3-4 weeks for handover.

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Informed by my agent today that mine is due in Australia mid August.
Reserved Oct 21 , Ordered on Day 1 , contract signed 14th March.
Lucky you - I am quite jealous - my dates are about the same as yours - except contract was April.
I still don't have confirmed build date....

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My build date keeps getting pushed back.
March, April, May, June, July... according to agent portal - they send me screen shot...
But never actually goes into production.
Contract signed early May

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
My build date keeps getting pushed back.
March, April, May, June, July... according to agent portal - they send me screen shot...
But never actually goes into production.
Contract signed early May
That is why I gave up asking. Mine got moved three times, one of which was AFTER it was apparently 'in production. I guess it will just arrive one day - hopefully with some of the QA ironed out in the later build dates.

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Informed by my agent today that mine is due in Australia mid August.
Reserved Oct 21 , Ordered on Day 1 , contract signed 14th March.
Awesome! That’s great news.
I’ve given up with dates as to what happened when and trying to decipher the code.
I signed the contract 28 Feb, so go figure.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome! That’s great news.
I’ve given up with dates as to what happened when and trying to decipher the code.
I signed the contract 28 Feb, so go figure.
My agent contact told me back in mid April mine had been built and was in batch and hold , with delivery June/July.
Go figure indeed!

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The deliver schedule does seem quite random. I placed my reservation on 3rd November, 2021. Order was placed on 18th May, 2022 and I signed a contract on 12th April, 2023 after a 6-week delay to make a contract amendment. My vehicle unexpectedly arrived at my agent last week and is booked in for pre-delivery inspection plus fitment of the roo bar and side steps (not yet arrived) next week. Hopefully I can take delivery in the week of 17th July.

Diesel with rough pack and smooth pack and some other stuff

Attachments

• IMG_20230704_002503.jpg
    IMG_20230704_002503.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230704_002507.jpg
    IMG_20230704_002507.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 38

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have noticed some forum members is OZ know what transport ships their cars are on. How do you know this, as INEOS dont seem to give out this information - (perhaps they dont know)

Reactions: PBD
Local time
Reaction score
The deliver schedule does seem quite random. I placed my reservation on 3rd November, 2021. Order was placed on 18th May, 2022 and I signed a contract on 12th April, 2023 after a 6-week delay to make a contract amendment. My vehicle unexpectedly arrived at my agent last week and is booked in for pre-delivery inspection plus fitment of the roo bar and side steps (not yet arrived) next week. Hopefully I can take delivery in the week of 17th July.

Looks amazing, I went with MM but this spec was a very close 2nd

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have noticed some forum members is OZ know what transport ships their cars are on. How do you know this, as INEOS dont seem to give out this information - (perhaps they dont know)
My dealer emailed me to let me know.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Random is the word for sure….
Reservation 30 Sep 21
Order 18 May 22
Contract 24 Feb 23
I think it landed in Bris 28 Jun 23 ….❓❓
I’m just another Ineos mushroom 🍄

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Random is the word for sure….
Reservation 30 Sep 21
Order 18 May 22
Contract 24 Feb 23
I think it landed in Bris 28 Jun 23 ….❓❓
I’m just another Ineos mushroom 🍄
From what's been posted so far re. Aus. orders and a wide variety of VIN numbers etc, I suspect the delays have been largely attributable to booking slots on the Ro/Ro ships which arrive here, but these days leave empty because we have no auto manufacturing industry.... that in itself must drive the shipping prices up...
I learned from our local outlet that having delivered two vehicles, they're expecting to deliver several more vehicles this week from the first batch received. Then they notify Ineos Australia which arranges for the next batch to be released from "bond". Also, no doubt there's a "learning curve" for the techs at the dealership as they become more familiar with the models.
We wait in hope ! "make way...make way... I'm an old bloke in a hurry!" 😂

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.

Local time
Reaction score
Spotted 3x on the back of a small truck/trailer heading eastbound into the burnley tunnel at around 8am this morning - two dark and one magic mushy at the back! ... Looked like they came from port melb!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
I asked my agent , and he quite rightly pointed out knowing which ship wouldn't hurry things up.
Fair point.
But it might save him a fair amount of time answering such queries?

Ineos are missing out on a whole world of engagement and user generated content, whilst spending 💰 with third party advertising agencies, trying to generate just this type of engagement /activity. 😕

Back
Top Bottom