The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Mules

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
Canberra agent informs me that his system shows that mine has been built, but is in batch & hold and 'awaiting a part'. No visibility on what that part is or any time frames for installation/shipping. Sub 1000 VIN for context and an early hand raiser.

Based on his experience as an audi dealer, new make/models were likely to spend up to 6 weeks getting through quarantine/customs etc... with subsequent batches to be cleared much faster. I think he was trying to show me the glass-half-full side of the situation, though it wasn't much solace. And anyway who really knows, every agent has a different opinion.

Great to see what are presumably owners' cars arriving at Freo etc... It would be ironic if the sandgropers get hold of their veh's before the other states when they were the last to see a prototype! Good on em' 👍

Not loving reports of electrical gremlins, particularly in dashboard warnings - suppose when I get sick of the beeping I'll just jump into my old Defender for a 'break'... one has to be philosophical as an early hand-raiser..

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
Scottish White looks good on those at the Freo Docks.

Canberra agent informs me that his system shows that mine has been built, but is in batch & hold and 'awaiting a part'. No visibility on what that part is or any time frames for installation/shipping. Sub 1000 VIN for context and an early hand raiser.

Based on his experience as an audi dealer, new make/models were likely to spend up to 6 weeks getting through quarantine/customs etc... with subsequent batches to be cleared much faster. I think he was trying to show me the glass-half-full side of the situation, though it wasn't much solace. And anyway who really knows, every agent has a different opinion.

Great to see what are presumably owners' cars arriving at Freo etc... It would be ironic if the sandgropers get hold of their veh's before the other states when they were the last to see a prototype! Good on em' 👍

Not loving reports of electrical gremlins, particularly in dashboard warnings - suppose when I get sick of the beeping I'll just jump into my old Defender for a 'break'... one has to be philosophical as an early hand-raiser..
Interesting, my VIN is up near the 2800 mark. However mine has been built, and has been in the same "batch and hold" status for the past 3 weeks.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
another pic from Freo yesterday, with some Grenadiers lined up behind...

IMG_8957.jpg

It seems like magic mushroom will be very popular, but having seen it in the flesh a few times I don't love it i'm afraid. A kind of weird porridge-like colour.

I think this was Ineos' attempt at an expedition colour... the sort of beige/sand tones expected of a vehicle in the outback, or on safari... but they missed the mark

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7811085

It seems like magic mushroom will be very popular, but having seen it in the flesh a few times I don't love it i'm afraid. A kind of weird porridge-like colour.
It's actually the colour of the traditional Field Mushroom!

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
... I guess that explains why it looks out of place in the outback/ on safari

Magic Porridge!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
... I guess that explains why it looks out of place in the outback/ on safari

Magic Porridge!
What colour looks "in place"?
They haven't done an orange or brown one!

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7811085

I think this was Ineos' attempt at an expedition colour... the sort of beige/sand tones expected of a vehicle in the outback, or on safari... but they missed the mark

No they didn't. They just called it Scottish White. :love:

Reactions: Max

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos' are missing a range of expedition/ hero colours IMO... most of those on offer have been chosen with urban environments in mind ...

Local time
Reaction score
Ineos' are missing a range of expedition/ hero colours IMO... most of those on offer have been chosen with urban environments in mind ...
This is a very good point. Sandy Taupe for the Troopy's hit the mark. No option like that for Granadier.

What's the solution, custom colours?

Reactions: Sam
Back
Top Bottom