The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
This is a very good point. Sandy Taupe for the Troopy's hit the mark. No option like that for Granadier.

What's the solution, custom colours?
Exactly. You nailed it. As did Toyota, and Land Rover.

Show me a Grenadier colour that will wear Melville and Moon in the scrub as well as a Land Rover colour

Miltz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Hi (from a long term lurker, first time poster),

I've got a Grenadier on order, contact signed and apparently (mostly) built, in batch and hold awaiting parts/QA, shipping & customs etc. so I'd guess still another 6 months off.
I was an early hand raiser and paid that fee a year a couple of years ago, then spec'd/ordered this time last year (with a further fee paid), signed the contract late last year but still no car.

At first I was promised JUL last year but the date kept creeping out, it became SEP, OCT, DEC and then nothing. Then MAR this this year, then APR and then nothing again.

I bought the vehicle via my business and did need it after my previous vehicle died and I got a pretty average settlement (warranty means nothing if you don't shave the cash to go to court!) I've depended on it arriving but the delays have ran me out of business and I've moved on.

I'd still like the Grenadier if it ever shows up but as I bought it though my business which is now wound down the sales contract is effectively null and void. I've tried contacting the delivering dealer to have details updated and a new contract issued for personal purchase but no luck and they don't seem to be able do do anything with Ineos.

Anyone else going though something similar? And if so how have have you gone about it?

Cheers,

Paul

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
Reservation on 30 September 2021
Ordered on 18 May 2022
Contract signed on 7 November 2022
VIN 0664
Today's update - car still in "batch & hold" and no news when it's going to be shipped.....

So,

Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.​

Who knows......???

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I've got a Grenadier on order, contact signed and apparently (mostly) built, in batch and hold awaiting parts/QA, shipping & customs etc. so I'd guess still another 6 months off.
I was an early hand raiser and paid that fee a year a couple of years ago, then spec'd/ordered this time last year (with a further fee paid), signed the contract late last year but still no car.

At first I was promised JUL last year but the date kept creeping out, it became SEP, OCT, DEC and then nothing. Then MAR this this year, then APR and then nothing again.

I bought the vehicle via my business and did need it after my previous vehicle died and I got a pretty average settlement (warranty means nothing if you don't shave the cash to go to court!) I've depended on it arriving but the delays have ran me out of business and I've moved on.

I'd still like the Grenadier if it ever shows up but as I bought it though my business which is now wound down the sales contract is effectively null and void. I've tried contacting the delivering dealer to have details updated and a new contract issued for personal purchase but no luck and they don't seem to be able do do anything with Ineos.

Anyone else going though something similar? And if so how have have you gone about it?

Cheers,

Paul
I would speak to INEOS Australia - they do have some ability to help, and have made some changes directly along similar lines to you for my order.
Initially you could only make the reservation in a personal name, I am pretty sure there was no ability to make it in a business name, so the original agreement would of been with you personally and INEOS, not your business and INEOS. I would think that INEOS would have to honor that agreement.

Miltz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would speak to INEOS Australia - they do have some ability to help, and have made some changes directly along similar lines to you for my order.
Initially you could only make the reservation in a personal name, I am pretty sure there was no ability to make it in a business name, so the original agreement would of been with you personally and INEOS, not your business and INEOS. I would think that INEOS would have to honor that agreement.
Hi Davman,

I’ve done everything via my business right back to expression of interest, nothing has been personal. All my correspondence, reservation fee, deposit and final contract have all been via my soon to be defunct business.

Speaking to anyone has proven difficult though my local dealer is trying to help, they’re not having much more luck than I am though…

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Davman,

I’ve done everything via my business right back to expression of interest, nothing has been personal. All my correspondence, reservation fee, deposit and final contract have all been via my soon to be defunct business.

Speaking to anyone has proven difficult though my local dealer is trying to help, they’re not having much more luck than I am though…
I would keep that business registered until it is cleared up
Once the business is closed there will be nobody to give the refund to and nobody approved to correspond

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score

Cheers,

Paul
Hi Paul,
I changed from private to business before I got the contract last November. I would send an email to Ineos customer support. Tell them to actualize your address data as soon as possible and keep on asking if you do not get an answer within five working days. Then call them and make it clear that they have to escalate your needs to a higher level.
You have to be more a Terrier on this to make it work. Sad but true...

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Davman,

Hmm, my initial deposit then contract was in a personal name plus business details. There were fields for both. I didn't think you could have ONLY a business name. They still needed a first and last name of a human. The only real time anything gets locked into business or personal is at registration of the vehicle. The final invoice will be made out to whomever you choose. Many companies like mine might have their trading name on the deposit or contract documents but might request Ineos use a different legal entity name (such as a trust) on the final invoice.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Davman,

Trust me, you will be able to change it. I did.

Miltz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would keep that business registered until it is cleared up
Once the business is closed there will be nobody to give the refund to and nobody approved to correspond
Unfortunately not an option, it’s been a merger of sorts with my new rule and what’s left of my business will be wrapped up for EOFY.

Miltz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hmm, my initial deposit then contract was in a personal name plus business details. There were fields for both. I didn't think you could have ONLY a business name. They still needed a first and last name of a human. The only real time anything gets locked into business or personal is at registration of the vehicle. The final invoice will be made out to whomever you choose. Many companies like mine might have their trading name on the deposit or contract documents but might request Ineos use a different legal entity name (such as a trust) on the final invoice.
Perhaps it’s because I’ve never provided personal details, nothing but business…

Local time
Reaction score
I just got on live chat and was told delivery will be 6-12 from time of paying deposit for delivery in Australia. I guess we already knew as much though.

Back
Top Bottom