The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
just received my VIN ... 0059XX so I guess we are (perhaps literally) in the same boat. Haven't pestered the dealer for a delivery date yet, but seems doubtful it will be this year.

Previously I was told a July build date. Going on other VINs on here, I believe this to be about right.

Currently Ineos seem to be approaching around 8000 cars built.
well mine is on the Morning Pride off loading in Durban and scheduled to arrive Port Kembla late Nov.....so setting my expectations for a Jan delivery.

Woody

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
well mine is on the Morning Pride off loading in Durban and scheduled to arrive Port Kembla late Nov.....so setting my expectations for a Jan delivery.
well mine has arrived in the Capital, have touched it, even took pictures, but we are now waiting on parts, which seem to be in short supply, especially those indicators.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The likely collection of my vehicle is this Friday morning... please let it be true!
Well, it’s time to go and get your left foot sawn off then.
Don’t worry, it’ll be worth it.😂

Pretty sure you’ll be wearing “the grin” soon enough mate - enjoy the pickup process; it’s rare in life to get this excited about things, may as well enjoy the anticipation, as well as the ownership.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score

Nice. I had a look at the Morning Pride but doesn't look like it's stopping in at Freo?

I'll text the captain to make sure this is not an oversight...

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
Well, it’s time to go and get your left foot sawn off then.
Don’t worry, it’ll be worth it.😂

Pretty sure you’ll be wearing “the grin” soon enough mate - enjoy the pickup process; it’s rare in life to get this excited about things, may as well enjoy the anticipation, as well as the ownership.
Got a new pair of sunnies... just for the occasion!

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
just received my VIN ... 0059XX so I guess we are (perhaps literally) in the same boat. Haven't pestered the dealer for a delivery date yet, but seems doubtful it will be this year.

Previously I was told a ...75XX July build date. Going on other VINs on here, I believe this to be about right.

Currently Ineos seem to be approaching around 8000 cars built.
Hi Sam. I can confirm about 8000. My Vin is ...0075XX and started production 30/8 and is now finished and waiting transport to the docks.
Terry

Reactions: Sam
Local time
Reaction score
Just got a call from Shirwin at Magic in Perth. Payment went through and picking mine up tomorrow morning!

Like a kid on Christmas Eve🥳

Also got the front runner racks coming next week plus some electrical stuff to finally commit to.

Back
Top Bottom