The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Front and Rear Differential locks (how to)

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
Ok…
Had mine on the VERY early stages of the Macetown track here from Arrowtown (google if interested, great track with 25 water crossings in 15kms).
Centre diff no worries and have used before on tracks at home.
Both rear and front (after rear) all ok but some graunching on engagement at low speed. Happy in overall terms.
Off road mode engaged fine and I use this a LOT on mountain roads as I don’t like being belted in if possible. (Awesome feature as it stops bings and bongs)
However….🤔
Wading mode was “not available” after having all of the above engaged. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I’ve reviewed all the videos such as Loki’s one and the others above and I definitely did everything ok so who knows? Maybe just not the day for approved wading 🤣
Obviously went ahead anyway as we do!
Will keep an eye on it all and attempt again when I next take Shitake for a shallow swim and underbelly clean!

Reactions: Max

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Wading mode was “not available” after having all of the above engaged. 🤷🏼‍♂️
If it determines that the engine temp/ambient temp is too high to shut off the radiator fan, or if a regen is occurring/needed it will refuse to engage wading mode

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
Thanks anand I appreciate your interest.
Have just tried again at rest and definitely no temp issues or dpf burn. Will not allow the mode to be engaged at all. Now struggling with selecting low range too! 🙄
Hi Ho ….

Back
Top Bottom