The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
Resource icon

TSB Footwell Water Ingress - cabin filter IATSB002996

No permission to download

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Thank you Stu for posting this. I parked in the rain the other night and had about a cup of water in the passenger footwell. I spoke to my dealer and they did not mention this. I have sent the TSB to the service department and asked them to add to the list.

m18rus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
I've got this. It's not coolant. The dealer says pad behind the dash failed. (See Photos) New one on order, like the NSR reversing sensor (9 weeks) and front left door seal (3 weeks) part supply chain really bad..
20241003_110135.jpg20241003_110131.jpg

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Update: This occurs more frequently when I pull a hard left and to be honest, I think I can almost hear the water slosh/the drips hitting the plastics on the way down... we had about 75% humidity today and this triggers it for sure. AC was running at 24c.

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've got this. It's not coolant. The dealer says pad behind the dash failed. (See Photos) New one on order, like the NSR reversing sensor (9 weeks) and front left door seal (3 weeks) part supply chain really bad..
View attachment 7873401View attachment 7873402
Mines like this tonight. After using the demister to clear up condensation on the windscreen. I have a little patch of water. I had the TSB done (new type cabin filter) and makes no difference.

Back
Top Bottom