The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First service @ KO Ineos

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
I just dropped off my Grenadier for the first oil change at 7k miles. I've also asked them to troubleshoot 2 different vibrations and install the software update to fix the check engine light. I've had it since March '24 and my service indicator says it's due in 49 days. Must have been built around November '23.
I was quoted $375 for the oil change. I also took a test drive with them to point out the vibration at 2k rpms in any gear and the recent additional vibration at idle while in D with the brakes pressed. Unfortunately I was told that both are normal for the Grenadier which I know is the standard answer from most dealers. I know of others who have the same 2k rpm vibration but not the the more pronounced one at idle that started in the past few thousand miles and wasn't present at delivery.
I'll update when I hear back from the dealer.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
Most of us have a vibration at idle - some worse than others. Mine is enough to be annoying as kids could wake in the back seats. But it is manageable.

Back
Top Bottom