The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Field Master Water Leak

Abdulwahabhr

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
Hello this is Wahab from Kuwait. I just got my Field Master about a month ago and got 2000km on it. Today as I was parking my car I noticed that there was some water leaking under the car closer to the drivers seat. I made sure it was water and took a video of it. Anyone has an idea what it could be?

Attachments

• IMG_5293.mov
    4.7 MB

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Were you using your AC? If so it is just condensation from the AC system doing its job.

Abdulwahabhr

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes my AC is always ON since the weather here is hot even at night it reaches 43C.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
Hello this is Wahab from Kuwait. I just got my Field Master about a month ago and got 2000km on it. Today as I was parking my car I noticed that there was some water leaking under the car closer to the drivers seat. I made sure it was water and took a video of it. Anyone has an idea what it could be?
That looks like the air con condensation outlet.

Abdulwahabhr

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah you guys are right. I just checked all the water dried up. Must be condensation then..

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
Yeah you guys are right. I just checked all the water dried up. Must be condensation then..
Mine did the same thing Saturday. I climbed under and sure enough it was the air conditioner condensation. No issue at all!

Cdisaf22

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
I experienced the same water coming in by front passenger feet. Unfortunately doesn’t happen until rain and when the vehicle was in motion. Anyone else have that occur?

Back
Top Bottom