The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Factory Side Steps

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
I picked up a set of factory side steps for my Trailmaster and have a bit of a problem. It seems the threaded holes have some sort of undercoating in them.

My problem is I don’t know the size of the bolts for the front holes. I take it that they are either M10 or M12’s, I have the taps where I can chase the threads but I need to use the right size to start with.

Thanks

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
I picked up a set of factory side steps for my Trailmaster and have a bit of a problem. It seems the threaded holes have some sort of undercoating in them.

My problem is I don’t know the size of the bolts for the front holes. I take it that they are either M10 or M12’s, I have the taps where I can chase the threads but I need to use the right size to start with.

Thanks

Hopefully the parts section of the instructions has what you need.

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the middle bracket three bolts are the M12.
BUT, standard M12 is M12x1.75 pitch. These are M12x1.5 pitch so check your tap size.

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the middle bracket three bolts are the M12.
BUT, standard M12 is M12x1.75 pitch. These are M12x1.5 pitch so check your tap size.
thanks, I do have the M12x1.5. i have had a bunch of BMW motorcycles in the past 'lol'

Back
Top Bottom