The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Engine continues noise

Marc G

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
I got my Grenadier Fieldmaster few weeks back from Dubai dealer, the car is amazing on-road and off-road, except for one issue bothering the comfort of enjoying the drive.

I have a continues noise coming from the engine, the noise never stops even while parked, driving slow or fast and during off-road, the dealer service center says all Grenadiers has the same noise.

Is anyone experiencing such noise?

You can hear the noise in the attached video.
View attachment 7845111
Any updates on your issue? Did you get it resolved, if so what was the fix?

Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
Prove it in a video otherwise I ain't believing it . Ou can't convince me that the morning cello that delivered 21 vehicles two months ago all arrived with defected parts.
Why not? It's common for manufacturing faults to appear in batches. A machine tool has a cutting tooth go out of spec, they make 500 parts and dont QC any, and all 500 go into assemblies that get shipped out to a manufacturer that isn't doing a good job of QA, then they get to a dealer that either has to deal with it and delay sales and profits or move the units and wait for complaints, and maybe the manufacturer corrects them.

Back
Top Bottom