The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Elliot Bay Thread

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
Looks like they got 4? Unless the Shale FM was their demo but it doesn't look like it. It's good to see movement at least. Other dealers have been delivering for a while now! I'm still in tow hitch accessory panel purgatory...

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
They got 3 more in a couple hours ago, including my Shale Blue Trialmaster. I have the tow package so looks like those are getting processed too. No word on pickup date yet...hopefully next week.
Any chance of a MM TM?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They got 3 more in a couple hours ago, including my Shale Blue Trialmaster. I have the tow package so looks like those are getting processed too. No word on pickup date yet...hopefully next week.
Hi rt10516, That's great News! I also ordered a Shale Blue Trialmaster with a tow package, are you sure that's not mine. ;) DaBull

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are they doing deliveries yet or just having them arrive on site?

Attachments

• IMG_8858.jpeg
    IMG_8858.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 18

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
This is great news. Tow package equipped trucks leaving the port of Tacoma (y)

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They are still working on PDI. The accessories will be there in a week to install.
1st week of Jan for Tow hitch issue resolution (maybe), since mine will be shipped to AZ.

Knysna

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What other colors did they get?

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What other colors did they get?
Sorry, not sure. my rep just sent me a brief text. He's out of the office today and tomorrow so will know more on Friday. Give them a call for the latest info

ih8mud

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My delivery got canceled for this week, something came up that they need to address before delivering any cars. I guess it gives me time to get the insurance stuff figured out..

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My delivery got canceled for this week, something came up that they need to address before delivering any cars. I guess it gives me time to get the insurance stuff figured out..

Good to hear - I got my pre-approval from Navy Federal (4.99/60), I'll probably wait on insurance until I hear more.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did they mention what came up?

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Travelers insurance has no information about the car. They are having to work with management and underwriters to figure it out.
I need a bill of sale to value the car for my insurance, so I'm not able to get a final premium cost until I sign the paperwork.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
That looks conspicuously like my build - but Idk, im sure everyone ordered a MM trial master w/tint...
I did not, I did no tint M&M with black roof. I'll have a color combo in my head that will add some difference to all the M&M that will be floating around PNW.

Last edited:

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I did not, I did no time M&M with black roof. I'll have a color combo in my head that will add some difference to all the M&M that will be floating around PNW.
I knew I should have ordered QR

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My son wanted QR and I said not today, no one is going go with MM. I should have done all black and wrapped it psycdelic silver

Back
Top Bottom