The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Elliot Bay Thread

RMLC?

Production/Transit
Forum Donor
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
Do any of you Elliott Bay guys have any feed back on how long yours sat at the Port of Tacoma? Mine arrived a week ago Sunday and is still there.
On a vessel that arrived on May 9th, my Grenadier was PDI'd and detailed by May 19th.

Dragnfly

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have no doubt that they have no control over the delivery until it gets to the dealer. Pat at Elliott Bay has been great, I was just curious how long it has been taking from port arrival to dealer. Thanks for your responses. Mine arrived at the Port of Tacoma om 5/19 so its been there for 11 days already and I'm told it will be another 7 to 10 days for PDI and dealer installs. Not that I'm anxious or anything!

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Pat emailed me Sunday (5/26) letting me know mine was at the port of Tacoma. Ineos website shows two orders (I only ordered 1) and the one that I did order shows Q3 delivery, lol.

I was originally told April/May, then it was updated to July and then pushed again to September. I’m fine with September because I have a couple vehicles and a flatbed car hauler to sell first to get my finances lined up. I was surprised to hear it’s here already and hoping they can delay deliver for a couple months. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom