The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Electronic Throttle Control

Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Dont use mine as a daily driver at the moment as in the van all week (MAN tge 4x4) but took it on my usual weekend run . Only 1900 miles on the clock at the moment and 70% of this has been to the same destination about 85miles round trip, mixture of A and B roads good section of dual carriageway.
Im on 18 inch with KO2s and diff lockers, my mpg remains constant on the screen at 26.3 mpg, do not drive it to conserve fuel drive to enjoy it.
Before leaving put the peddle box onto its highest sport setting to give it a good try over 80 miles, yes fun to drive with great response. I know it was working due to the looks from my wife, you know the ones. What did surprise me I returned 26.6mpg.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Dont use mine as a daily driver at the moment as in the van all week (MAN tge 4x4) but took it on my usual weekend run . Only 1900 miles on the clock at the moment and 70% of this has been to the same destination about 85miles round trip, mixture of A and B roads good section of dual carriageway.
Im on 18 inch with KO2s and diff lockers, my mpg remains constant on the screen at 26.3 mpg, do not drive it to conserve fuel drive to enjoy it.
Before leaving put the peddle box onto its highest sport setting to give it a good try over 80 miles, yes fun to drive with great response. I know it was working due to the looks from my wife, you know the ones. What did surprise me I returned 26.6mpg.
I find it best to get to set speed fast as possible, then off pedal and cruise, surely best MPG!

destination_tbd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
I installed the evcX401 today which was a fairly simple process after removing the throttle pedal for easier access (one bolt at the base of the unit).

The difference in response is amazing - the lag seems to be completely eliminated (MY24, diesel).

Glad to have made the investment 👌🏼

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom