The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Did you negotiate?

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Just curious if you negotiated the final price or did your dealer have zero wiggle room for it. My price sheet's MSRP is more than what's quoted on Ineos' site and none of the extras I configured are included in the dealer's sheet. Please advise.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
Just curious if you negotiated the final price or did your dealer have zero wiggle room for it. My price sheet's MSRP is more than what's quoted on Ineos' site and none of the extras I configured are included in the dealer's sheet. Please advise.
I don’t know about 🇺🇸 but there is no negotiation in the U.K. The price is the price unless you buy a used one of course.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t know about 🇺🇸 but there is no negotiation in the U.K. The price is the price unless you buy a used one of course.
Thank you, Logsplitter. Did the MSRP on Ineos' site match the MSRP of your agent?

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:12 AM
Reaction score
Mine seemed to be the same. I honestly dont really remember what the original price was though, but the MSRP on the sticker was within $1,000. What're you seeing for a discrepancy?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
Thank you, Logsplitter. Did the MSRP on Ineos' site match the MSRP of your agent?
I Paid Ineos direct and no payments were made to the agent. I was an early adopter in the U.K. but I think that’s how it’s still done here.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
I haven't made it that far yet, but my expectation is that the price I pay (before destination, tax...) should be exactly what's on my preorder.

G-Tank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score

You should have got the Order Summary PDF from Ineos once you placed your order. If not, configure and add the $1600 destination.
Also remember to take off the $800 for Tow package.

If all these number line up, you are Golden. If not, ask for a breakdown of number and show them your Order summary.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You should have got the Order Summary PDF from Ineos once you placed your order. If not, configure and add the $1600 destination.
Also remember to take off the $800 for Tow package.

If all these number line up, you are Golden. If not, ask for a breakdown of number and show them your Order summary.
Thank you, JATT!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine seemed to be the same. I honestly dont really remember what the original price was though, but the MSRP on the sticker was within $1,000. What're you seeing for a discrepancy?
My dealer cleared things up. Turns out the extras that aren't factory installed aren't included in the price. As far as I know, only the tow package and winch are installed in Hambach. Items such as rock sliders, roof rack, side steps, and light bar are installed by the dealer here in the US.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Price sheet probably includes the "destination" charge which wouldn't be on your quote on Ineos site.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer cleared things up. Turns out the extras that aren't factory installed aren't included in the price. As far as I know, only the tow package and winch are installed in Hambach. Items such as rock sliders, roof rack, side steps, and light bar are installed by the dealer here in the US.
Good to know. Previous reply too soon.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Mine worked out spot on for the original ineos quote and the dealer price.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine worked out spot on for the original ineos quote and the dealer price.
The price sheet was a bit confusing at first because the factory-installed extras weren't listed.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Same. When I broke it down and looked it all worked out.

Back
Top Bottom