The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
@Chadd7 @Krabby makes sense. It was interesting because not everybody's deposit was refunded. Could this be an indication it has moved to the next phase?
My guess - people who’ve gotten their refund might be in or very near production. Just a guess.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Curry Ineos dealership will be contacting us? and any insights on if they will honor MSRP? Thanks

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Having grown up in NJ, we do this weird thing where we tend to measure distance in time rather than mileage. Never seemed odd until someone asked me about it one day, but I've always done it. How far is it to Atlantic City - the answer was never 30 miles, but rather 40-45 minutes. Having said that, something dawned on me this morning that relates to many of my NJ Grenadier brethren. While playing around on Google Maps I realized that for some, the CT dealer could be physically, as the crow flies, closer to you, but the PA one might be much faster (easier and less frustrating) to get to. Is this the case for anyone?

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mapping out the two dealerships using Waze, Danbury consistently comes in 40 minutes faster than Devon.

To your point about distance and time, the shortest route to Devon is 108 miles and would take me 2 hours and 37 minutes. A longer route of 121 miles to Devon would take me 2 hours and 19minutes.

Heading to Danbury, no matter which route I choose I’m there between 1.5 and 1.75 hrs.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mapping out the two dealerships using Waze, Danbury consistently comes in 40 minutes faster than Devon.

To your point about distance and time, the shortest route to Devon is 108 miles and would take me 2 hours and 37 minutes. A longer route of 121 miles to Devon would take me 2 hours and 19minutes.

Heading to Danbury, no matter which route I choose I’m there between 1.5 and 1.75 hrs.
What town are you in RobS?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I'm about the same from RDS in Devon (Philly). But I'll take the "long way" (and extra 15 miles) to avoid cutting through Philly. The time is not much longer, but the aggravation will be much, much less!

Last edited:

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ RobS, thanks for flagging the ship details above. Just found mine on the Tulane which has an ETA into Baltimore tomorrow (10/31)

Mine is contrasting roof as well. I know there were other posts on delays with contrasting roofs.

I haven’t received my deposit back either so I can debunk the view that deposits are being returned once the vehicle is on a ship.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@ RobS, thanks for flagging the ship details above. Just found mine on the Tulane which has an ETA into Baltimore tomorrow (10/31)

Mine is contrasting roof as well. I know there were other posts on delays with contrasting roofs.

I haven’t received my deposit back either so I can debunk the view that deposits are being returned once the vehicle is on a ship.
You’re welcome. However, all credit belongs to @silvajt

That’s amazing. We’re all curious how long it will be before the dealership is ready for you to collect your vehicle from the time it rolls off the ship. Please keep us in the loop.

I don’t get the impression that IA is following a consistent and repeatable process. My portal still shows me on step one. Contrast roofs/frames didn’t slow things down for everyone? Deposits returned whenever ….

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
RobS- the MB dealership space they are in now will become the new IG showroomS they are building a new MB showroom across town. So it’s prob 6-8 weeks out. The showroom is big and is pretty nice. Plenty of room for at least 8 vehicles inside plus the service center. At least that was the amount of MB’s they had inside. That is a back parking lot that they have been keeping both Grennys. Not sure why they wouldn’t have them parked in front of the MB store though.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
RobS- the MB dealership space they are in now will become the new IG showroomS they are building a new MB showroom across town. So it’s prob 6-8 weeks out. The showroom is big and is pretty nice. Plenty of room for at least 8 vehicles inside plus the service center. At least that was the amount of MB’s they had inside. That is a back parking lot that they have been keeping both Grennys. Not sure why they wouldn’t have them parked in front of the MB store though.
maybe it's not running right...

Back
Top Bottom