The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:40 PM
Reaction score
That’s what Sal said. Can’t imagine it’s that big a jump from 60mos to 72mos?

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There certainly might be “special rates” only accessible through the dealer. Please keep us posted!
I got preapproved from the BofA website at that rate, then sent Curry the preapproval number from BofA. We’ll find out how everything goes in the next few days with trade in, financing, etc.. My Gren is due any day now

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No, but I have all my accounts through BOA and a CC as well. Assuming I wouldn’t have an issue with tier 1 there. I may also look into a few on my own as well.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It does look like they will charge ~$1600 destination, $699 doc fee and $799 “non tax fee” which I need to clarify what that is for

Local time
Reaction score
It does look like they will charge ~$1600 destination, $699 doc fee and $799 “non tax fee” which I need to clarify what that is for
Good luck getting that clarity 😂, please update us as I am curious how much fat they are rolling into those fees…

I will be happy to elucidate for the forum!!!

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Non-tax fee is what they estimate the DMV will charge to register and get plates. Whatever is left is refunded to buyer

Back
Top Bottom