The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
Do they have it? Why would it take over a week to hand it over?
They can’t sell, what they legally don’t own. The dealership, needs to pay Ineos for the car, the title needs to transfer to the dealer, only then can be “resold” to the end customer.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Regarding Sales Tax and Trade ins: If Trade in value = Price of new vehicle, there should be 0 sales tax, correct?

Local time
Reaction score
Hi EBCT, Me too on Shale Blue. Did you do a contrast roof or keep it all Shale Blue. Mine, all Shale Blue after going back and forth and driving myself a bit crazy. DaBull.
All shale blue, with the 18" alloy wheels. The one that has the wheel visible is different, so not mine. No call yet so I'm probably not in that first batch. Res # 10050.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What auto insurance company do you all plan to use? I tried Geico and it doesn’t recognize Ineos, AllState or Statefarm doesn’t do online quote for NYC

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got a quote from Statefarm at $170/month
Also from Cincinnati at $200/mo. Figured in 6 months there will be more options and can change it up. Those two companies are kinda apples and oranges if you’re really worried about coverage.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got a quote from Statefarm at $170/month
Also from Cincinnati at $200/mo. Figured in 6 months there will be more options and can change it up. Those two companies are kinda apples and oranges if you’re really worried about coverage.
Cincy is not far off the $2,500 from NJ MFGs you mentioned.

I’ll start calling around after the new year. My truck is supposedly built and awaiting its trip across the pond.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Very cool. Did they reach out to you or did you call them?
I was sending over my insurance card (we penciled in next Friday 12/22) and asked if it was on its way or still at the port.

Local time
Reaction score
I was sending over my insurance card (we penciled in next Friday 12/22) and asked if it was on its way or still at the port.
Got it. I see the earlier posts that you were notified it was going to be shipped. I was just hoping that they forgot to call me about mine, but I suspect that is not the case. My kids are asking me why we can’t go away for Christmas this year. I haven’t fessed up to the fact that Curry told me Santa is coming for daddy this month and I need to be in town for it. They have been to Europe, Costa Rica and Grand Cayman in 2023 so I feel zero guilt about depriving them of yet another vacation.

Back
Top Bottom