The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:37 PM
Reaction score
Interesting that not one of these has a winch.
I wonder what the uptake was on the winch. In fact I’d love to see the breakdown on everything.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not a single Trialmaster among them, however, I do see one with a contrast roof.
You are right, there is one MM with a black contrasting roof in one of the pix…is that yours?

Local time
Reaction score
They emailed me earlier and told me mine is on the list of the next batch to be released from the port and should arrive in the next week. I have the tow package.
Thats great news. Happy for you. Did you order a winch on yours?

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Same. I got excited for half a second. MM with black contrast TM w/winch and tow. I think I checked off all the boxes that won the unlucky lottery.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thats great news. Happy for you. Did you order a winch on yours?
No winch on mine. Other dealers have delivered trucks with winches, the Colorado dealer in another thread delivered a sela green truck with a winch and even powdercoated the steelies white

Attachments

• IMG_9646 2.jpeg
    IMG_9646 2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
No winch on mine. Other dealers have delivered trucks with winches, the Colorado dealer in another thread delivered a sela green truck with a winch and even power coated the steelies white
That is a really good looking spec. I like that.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just spoke to Michael Hanley and he said they had 63 vehicles at port and should see more consistent deliveries in the next week. Ineos told them they will have all 63 prior to year end.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just spoke to Michael Hanley and he said they had 63 vehicles at port and should see more consistent deliveries in the next week. Ineos told them they will have all 63 prior to year end.
That would be great. The delays have been largely out of their hands. Hopefully, Hanley and company can get their hands on all the accessories and turn the vehicles over to us quickly.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
I have a Shale Blue due any day, looks like there are a couple there. Hoping for the call!
Hi EBCT, Me too on Shale Blue. Did you do a contrast roof or keep it all Shale Blue. Mine, all Shale Blue after going back and forth and driving myself a bit crazy. DaBull.

GCGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I took a fieldmaster delivery from Curry on Friday. A great team at Curry. Amazing experience. One trip, in and out under 45 minute. They are doing their best to get the trucks out. Unfortunately, they are waiting for the MSO certificates before they can confirm a delivery date with you. The truck is unbelievable of course. Well worth the the wait. Be prepare to roll down your window and answers questions at stop lights!

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I took a fieldmaster delivery from Curry on Friday. A great team at Curry. Amazing experience. One trip, in and out under 45 minute. They are doing their best to get the trucks out. Unfortunately, they are waiting for the MSO certificates before they can confirm a delivery date with you. The truck is unbelievable of course. Well worth the the wait. Be prepare to roll down your window and answers questions at stop lights!
If you don’t mind answering what rate did they offer and which bank? If you’re financing it.

Back
Top Bottom