The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
I took a fieldmaster delivery from Curry on Friday. A great team at Curry. Amazing experience. One trip, in and out under 45 minute. They are doing their best to get the trucks out. Unfortunately, they are waiting for the MSO certificates before they can confirm a delivery date with you. The truck is unbelievable of course. Well worth the the wait. Be prepare to roll down your window and answers questions at stop lights!
Congrats !

Any insurance and financing information would be much appreciated - did they help you at all with this ? I have inquired and not gotten a response

Local time
Reaction score
Some new trucks delivered ..
Notable:
Mm w black roof
EB w white

Attachments

• IMG_0499.jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0498.jpeg
    IMG_0498.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 53

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Love the dirt lot! Your wife is going to think you have a mistress that lives at 96A Federal Road since you spend so much time there!

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got a quote for financing yesterday, Ineos is using Santander and their rates are not competitive. They emailed me over payment options, without stating the APR% (typical franchise dealer move) but it was 9.4% on a 60mo.
Yikes

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The main dealership, Mercedes Benz of Danbury uses other banks for financing. One of them is BofA, they offer 5.94% on a 60mo. I asked them if I can use BofA instead of Santander, waiting to hear back

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The main dealership, Mercedes Benz of Danbury uses other banks for financing. One of them is BofA, they offer 5.94% on a 60mo. I asked them if I can use BofA instead of Santander, waiting to hear back
They have to let you use other lenders. If I’m forced to use Santander I’m out. 10% my ass.

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I exchanged emails with Sal at Curry today. He is handling the customer financing for Curry. Besides Santander, they are also working to get BoA and Ally bank in the mix to provide financing. He didn't have rates for them.

My attempts with Chase have hit a dead end for now. Ineos isn't in their system and Sal confirmed they aren't financing Ineos right now. I am also still working to see if I can get financing with USAA.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a feeling I’m swallowing a pill for 6 months on the financing side and insurance and will refi and shop new rates once the industry knows about the vehicle.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I emailed Michael Fiore today and he confirmed that my vehicle is at the port, and hopefully will arrive at dealership next week or so. Still waiting for transportation. I guess if things go well, I’ll still be able to take delivery before the end of this year.

GCGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats !

Any insurance and financing information would be much appreciated - did they help you at all with this ? I have inquired and not gotten a response
Didn't go the financing route. As for insurance, it was $500 more than what I paid for my 2013 Grand Cherokee. Allstate has all the info for Ineos. No issues at all.
Sal, is the financing guy at Curry. Great guy. I am sure he will take good care of you.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t know if this person is on the forum, but a Redditor just posted that they bailed on their reservation for a white Fieldmaster that is already at Danbury dealer.

Back
Top Bottom