The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Communication is ZERO! Does anyone know what is going on? (INEOS Automotive)

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Never! Buy them 2nd hand with 4000-12000kms on the clock! Mate collected his GX with 11000kms for $93k last week of a Fifo worker who've central Qld who 'needed it sold'. Interest rates already biting these extended folk and they won't want to give up the vehicle right away, but add a few more months of double the cost mortgage repayments and wallah. Quite a few new Rangers and Hilux for sale in QLD the last 2 months I've noticed a lit of new ads on Carsales. Lots of stress coming for the indebted folk and rightly so they should start to sell up their toys! I sold my boat for 50% profit during the 'pandemic'... now we just wait for prices for 2nd hand to correct which had already started. 👍
Can confirm

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thats interesting It seems like the Australian experience is way better than over here. Justin Hocavar comes across well in the videos I have seen. Perhaps they should promote him to be in charge of the whole sales process?
Well to be fair, our Ineos guys only have to deal with fairly laid back Australian customers. The UK ones have to deal with Poms, and… now what is that chief characteristic they’re known for? It escapes me just now…

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Funny, the Ineos customer service bloke I regularly chat to, says that he is lucky as he mainly gets to talk to Australians. His colleagues who have to deal with Europeans hate it as they have to deal with customers far more unreasonable than Australians.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score
Funny, the Ineos customer service bloke I regularly chat to, says that he is lucky as he mainly gets to talk to Australians. His colleagues who have to deal with Europeans hate it as they have to deal with customers far more unreasonable than Australians.
Aussies are actually very tolerant. Ever been in Italy when the bus and train network stops working - that is when you see people at their finest!!!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
Aussies are actually very tolerant. Ever been in Italy when the bus and train network stops working - that is when you see people at their finest!!!
I really believe that the average Australian is more relaxed than the average European. But how long would this hold when you know that there are customers cars at the dealers which ordered later than you. Or your own car which you might „need“ desperately but you can not get it because of undefined reasons!
It’s easier to be relaxed when your delivery dates are a little bit behind the first cars.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I really believe that the average Australian is more relaxed than the average European. But how long would this hold when you know that there are customers cars at the dealers which ordered later than you.
The word equanimity springs to mind.
No point in acting like a muppet, is there?

(Eriochilus cucullatus : the pink autumn orchid , a relaxed species, spotted today)

20230312_150256.jpg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thats interesting It seems like the Australian experience is way better than over here. Justin Hocavar comes across well in the videos I have seen. Perhaps they should promote him to be in charge of the whole sales process?
There does seem to be a marked difference in the approach to social media/public events with the likes of Justin Hocevar, Greg Clark, and to a lesser extent Tim Abbot and Klaus Hartmann in their respective markets.

In the UK there's more of a vacuum.

Whilst there's a decent representation from a number of agents, most notably our own @Halliwell Jones Chester, there really should be an Ineos person front and centre.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I really believe that the average Australian is more relaxed than the average European. But how long would this hold when you know that there are customers cars at the dealers which ordered later than you. Or your own car which you might „need“ desperately but you can not get it because of undefined reasons!
It’s easier to be relaxed when your delivery dates are a little bit behind the first cars.
If I were an earlier hand raiser, and by some miracle, non-reservationists were able to buy a stock factory run car - I would spit chips!!!

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got a ‘good news’ update this week!

I have a VIN !….. well, there is a VIN for my order🤷‍♂️
IG being built now! 💪
Delivery date hopefully in May .. the H word was stressed🙄
I still haven’t seen a contract! 🤪

This is all a bit bonkers to be honest. If this was a friend telling me about these order woes, I’d be urging him to cut and run. But yet here I remain like some captive with Stockholm syndrome 🫣

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

IG being built now! 💪

This is all a bit bonkers to be honest. If this was a friend telling me about these order woes, I’d be urging him to cut and run. But yet here I remain like some captive with Stockholm syndrome 🫣
May we ask what date your Reservation was (not order?). Cheers
PS good news my friend!1

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

IG being built now! 💪

Great news, pleased for you (y)
Just wondering did the May estimated delivery come form your agent or INEOS? I ask because mine's been showing in production for close to 4 weeks but no VIN yet. So if you are May I'm going to be after, cheers.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like Ineos definitely not on their own with regards to delivery.

Attachments

• 433CB44C-69C7-4DFC-A1B2-143CB4FF9B46.jpeg
    433CB44C-69C7-4DFC-A1B2-143CB4FF9B46.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom