The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
1000027686.jpg

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
Hehehehe
Soooo much verbage……

View attachment 7874241
Ha, I was part of the issue but even gave the moderator a thumbs up in agreement. To my defense I was only responding to others, not starting anything. 🤷‍♂️

Btw, your phone is about to go dead, get it some electricity.🙃

1729501796398.jpeg

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Funny is funny regardless of political viewpoint…
It's not funny - it's not sarky, clever, sarcastic, a play on words or a fantastical construction, just abuse. I thought it was weak on Facebook and X; I thought we deserved better than that.

Find a better joke about your rather ill-tempered bipartisan politics and I'll try to talk Krabby out of squishing it.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
It's not funny - it's not sarky, clever, sarcastic, a play on words or a fantastical construction, just abuse. I thought it was weak on Facebook and X; I thought we deserved better than that.

Find a better joke about your rather ill-tempered bipartisan politics and I'll try to talk Krabby out of squishing it.
Does this meet your standards or is it too risqué???

Attachments

• IMG_0634.jpeg
    IMG_0634.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 31

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Funny is funny regardless of political viewpoint…
I agree, but in Australia and Uk we are ok with making fun of ourselves, our politicians and even our countries.
Other places don't have the same sense of humour.
Or maybe they do based on who they elect

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
I agree, but in Australia and Uk we are ok with making fun of ourselves, our politicians and even our countries.
Other places don't have the same sense of humour.
Or maybe they do based on who they elect
Wait a second, let us back up a minute. I agree 100% and don’t take anything personal on an anonymous forum, politics included. If you re-read the above posts on this page, it is not any American complaining about the political meme, it’s two people from the UK and Australia (DaveB/YOU! & Jeremy996), which is your right to do. It’s actually an American (AngusMacG) who stated “Funny is funny regardless of political viewpoint…”, which I also agree 100% with. So maybe it’s easy to confuse this little ole brain of mine, but first you ask not to post political memes then you say only your country & another has humor? The other places you speak of, like America, loves humor (love the ways we spell things differently, I am a linguistic at heart). Then you end it with the jab on who they have elected in the past & that I can assure you we (all countries) have had our fair share of sh#%ty politicians (past & present) as that’s inevitable.🤷‍♂️🙃 now back to the reason we are all on this thread……to chuckle…..🤪😉
1729735418908.jpeg

IMG_0748.jpeg

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Wait a second, let us back up a minute. I agree 100% and don’t take anything personal on an anonymous forum, politics included. If you re-read the above posts on this page, it is not any American complaining about the political meme, it’s two people from the UK and Australia (DaveB/YOU! & Jeremy996), which is your right to do. It’s actually an American (AngusMacG) who stated “Funny is funny regardless of political viewpoint…”, which I also agree 100% with. So maybe it’s easy to confuse this little ole brain of mine, but first you ask not to post political memes then you say only your country & another has humor? The other places you speak of, like America, loves humor (love the ways we spell things differently, I am a linguistic at heart). Then you end it with the jab on who they have elected in the past & that I can assure you we (all countries) have had our fair share of sh#%ty politicians (past & present) as that’s inevitable.🤷‍♂️🙃 now back to the reason we are all on this thread……to chuckle…..🤪😉
View attachment 7874727
View attachment 7874728
My comment wasn't a complaint.
It was said tongue in cheek
I agree every country has elected some dodgy characters that you just have to laugh about or you would cry.

Back
Top Bottom