The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg
GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg
SH-INEOS-2.jpg
PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
I had such a good experience with Bison Gear, I just ordered the table for the rear door. Here in the deep south, it appears I can get gear from Poland via Fed Ex quicker than I can from the US west coast.
20240904_104433.jpg
[This rear shelf is in my FJZ80. Who knew? ]

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
i got one of these mounts for my hi-lift: https://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/pro...lifting-jack-holder-bracket-side-mount-_43101

1727126926670.jpeg

I don't have the T-slot parallel to the side of the vehicle, but it looks like it could mount on the cross bar. The holes for the screws on the bracket are about 1mm to narrow but i think i can open up those holes slightly to make it fit.

I assume i have to use a sliding t-nut to mount the bracket to the roof rack? I can't use one of those hammerhead nuts (i assume its not big enough to spread the weight over the channel properly)?

or am i doing something i shouldn't be doing? eg. there is no way to fasten this bracket to the roof properly for the weights and the forces of a hi-lift on this mount?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom