The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg
GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg
SH-INEOS-2.jpg
PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

holdmybeer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
I've gone through this thread but can't tell if anyone with an NA Grenadier has confirmed proper fitment of the Bison Gear cargo area roof shelf and folding cargo barrier. My seats are stock; no extra-recline bracket. But I'm wondering if the different NA rear seat headrests we have will affect either the shelf or the folding cargo barrier. Thanks!

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have the bison gear shelf and the folding barrier on a US spec grenadier. Fits really well. I had to flip the mounts to the headrests as I had installed them upside down but otherwise it was smooth sailing.

I'll post pictures if you want?

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:00 PM
Reaction score
I believe the difference in height is for the models that have the inverter vs without.
Thanks for the info!

Emailed with Bison and they are going to work on a version for the higher trim for the models with inverter. They were very accommodating on discussing options for resolving the situation as well. Good team over there. 👏👍

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

Emailed with Bison and they are going to work on a version for the higher trim for the models with inverter. They were very accommodating on discussing options for resolving the situation as well. Good team over there. 👏👍
Great to hear. I'm in the same boat and e-mailed them last night about the need to return the left side basket and also had asked about plans to make one that fits models with the inverter. I also expect all will be sorted in short order.

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just ordered an interior roof shelf and the rear left basket from Bison for delivery to the US. I don't see the right basket on their site, although there are mentions / photos of it on their site. Anyone know if they offer the right side basket? I really don't want the Amazon / Ebay versions if I can get it from a forum sponsor.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
@Defender77 On their homepage just go to the basket and select right...
Bildschirmfoto 2024-08-25 um 18.43.14.png

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I'm not given the option.
Screenshot_20240825_124730_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I will try again from my laptop. Glad to see they're both offered!

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got it! Laptop gave me the option for left and/ or right baskets.
Since I ordered left and right baskets separately, I am paying ~$40 more in shipping. I've requested that Bison combine the order and kick some of that excess shipping back. Either way, I'm happy to support companies that support our hobbies.

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
Got it! Laptop gave me the option for left and/ or right baskets.
Since I ordered left and right baskets separately, I am paying ~$40 more in shipping. I've requested that Bison combine the order and kick some of that excess shipping back. Either way, I'm happy to support companies that support our hobbies.
From how I understand it, they don't do combined shipping on the side baskets, but worth an ask?
I had same problem of trying to order left and right side from phone during their summer sale, when finally got to laptop where you can select left & right they had sold out. Now waiting for the winter sale🤞

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone got the table and installed it in the low profile 3/4 bison gear roof rack?

Any reviews? Quiet or any rattling?

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Bison Gear is in some kind of a two week shutdown for vacation like Black Sheep currently is? I e-mailed Bison Gear about my need to return my left side basket last Wednesday and, after receiving no reply on Thursday, sent them a follow up e-mail on Friday. After receiving no reply to that, I sent an IM via this forum to @Bison-Gear on Sunday, and have not received a response to it either. This is very strange, because they have always been very prompt and responsive in the past, including when I had an issue with a prior order. So, I am wondering if they are all on vacation or something.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Generally workers Poland are on summer vacation until September 1 according to my Polish family members.
But I'm surprised that they would do that without leaving a message on their website.

Unimog 406

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just fitted a Bison roof rack and load bed side storage units, all top quality, aesthetic design, simple assembly, built for purpose. Would certainly withstand Dynamic loads and very cost effective (5 Zloty to the GBP). I would never never never buy Swiss again "AND" Bison customer service 100%.

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered Sunday.
Shipped Monday (before i woke) via Fed Ex to Atlanta.
Arriving Friday!

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Generally workers Poland are on summer vacation until September 1 according to my Polish family members.
But I'm surprised that they would do that without leaving a message on their website.
Yeah, I still have not received a response, but they've earned my good will to just sit tight and be patient until next week to see if they respond then. Hope they're having a great time wherever they are!

K2grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Bison Gear is in some kind of a two week shutdown for vacation like Black Sheep currently is? I e-mailed Bison Gear about my need to return my left side basket last Wednesday and, after receiving no reply on Thursday, sent them a follow up e-mail on Friday. After receiving no reply to that, I sent an IM via this forum to @Bison-Gear on Sunday, and have not received a response to it either. This is very strange, because they have always been very prompt and responsive in the past, including when I had an issue with a prior order. So, I am wondering if they are all on vacation or something.
Email them directly using the customer service email. He responded right away. Ineos apparently changed the back cabin design for model yr 2024 us grenadier so the left basket no longer fits. ….and he was not aware of that. He responded right away and will be taking care of it. I do remember he seeing he was goin to an event in Colorado , so the delayed reply might be because he is traveling….or it might be because he is on vacation. I’ve installed the exterior panels on my ride and have corresponded with him on other stuff and he was very responsive. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Email them directly using the customer service email. He responded right away. Ineos apparently changed the back cabin design for model yr 2024 us grenadier so the left basket no longer fits. ….and he was not aware of that. He responded right away and will be taking care of it. I do remember he seeing he was goin to an event in Colorado , so the delayed reply might be because he is traveling….or it might be because he is on vacation. I’ve installed the exterior panels on my ride and have corresponded with him on other stuff and he was very responsive. Hope this helps.
My e-mails have been sent to contact@bison-gear.com. Is there a different customer service e-mail address?

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just fitted a Bison roof rack and load bed side storage units, all top quality, aesthetic design, simple assembly, built for purpose. Would certainly withstand Dynamic loads and very cost effective (5 Zloty to the GBP). I would never never never buy Swiss again "AND" Bison customer service 100%.
Well done, I have been looking to Bison for aThe roof rack, draws and side shelves. Just been waiting for one of us to tell us how the prices ease of dealing with Bison were?
Have you had any other kit from them?
Any photos of the fitted kit would be appreciated .
Paul D

IMG_6528.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom