The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg

GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg

SH-INEOS-2.jpg

PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

JSDKMS!

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

Actually to install the roof rack you don't need railing (if I understood part you're referring to). Roof rack use factory threaded holes. Please check installation guide on the website.
Not the roof rack but the Molle panel from top bars to AL rail

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
I ordered the table for the „under the roof rack mounting“ yesterday. Bison Gear assured me via mail that it‘ll fit for the Grenadier.
If it works out I may order the chair holders for the boot shelf next.
pictures will come after delivery / installation

internal

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered the table for the „under the roof rack mounting“ yesterday. Bison Gear assured me via mail that it‘ll fit for the Grenadier.
If it works out I may order the chair holders for the boot shelf next.
pictures will come after delivery / installation
I ordered the table straight away after seeing it at the Abenteuer Allrad trade fair. It hasn't arrived yet.

Well I think whether it fits or not depends on the rack/crossbars you use. It will work with the rack from Bison Gear. I have the rhino rack crossbars, but the table will most likely not fit underneath with the required 45mm space. My plan B is therefore to attach the rails for the table crosswise from the side directly from below to the rails of the roof tent. There is then more than enough space, but of course that won't work if you have a rack that is too flat.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered the table straight away after seeing it at the Abenteuer Allrad trade fair. It hasn't arrived yet.

Well I think whether it fits or not depends on the rack/crossbars you use. It will work with the rack from Bison Gear. I have the rhino rack crossbars, but the table will most likely not fit underneath with the required 45mm space. My plan B is therefore to attach the rails for the table crosswise from the side directly from below to the rails of the roof tent. There is then more than enough space, but of course that won't work if you have a rack that is too flat.
In their newsletter they wrote that it fits with most of their own roof racks. That is why I asked them whether or not it would work with the one they designed for the Grenadier (which is the one I have)

internal

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, it works with the rack from Bison Gear, I saw that at the Abenteuer Allrad trade fair, as they naturally use their own products on the show car. I was able to pull the table out and push it back in ;-), so it should work for you!

As I didn't know which rack you have, I just wanted to point out that there may not be enough space under the rack for products from other manufacturers.

drinkmorejava

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just ordered the roof rack. I guess we'll see when the next batch is ready.

Any thoughts on replacing the bolts for the front wind guard with rivets? Seems so odd to me that they stick out. Maybe rivets would have been the correct option to begin with but they didn't want to assume people had the tool?

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
About the roof rack - what kind of attachments can fit in to the groves of the crossrails ?

Like for example would Front Runner or Rhino Rack attachments be compatible ?

drinkmorejava

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
About the roof rack - what kind of attachments can fit in to the groves of the crossrails ?

Like for example would Front Runner or Rhino Rack attachments be compatible ?
This is a great question. I feel like every mfg is super obtuse about this and it's downright annoying. Bison actually says it's airline rail compatible, which I think is the European thing for a standardized t slot, I just don't know the size. M6? M8?

The customizable rectangular platforms you can add look like the same pattern as the grenadier door and trunk rails, but I don't see this spelled out.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
I got the jerry can holders for the molle panels on the rear windows. both from bison gear.
tip, at least for me the jerry can holders rattle a little bit. i ordered a roll of 1mm neoprene that i'm gluing between the back of the jerry can holder to make the rattle on the "wings" at the bottom go down a bit. there where no screw holes down at the wings, maybe i should drill a hole there to secure them a bit tighter to the molle.

ZEN_OWT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is a great question. I feel like every mfg is super obtuse about this and it's downright annoying. Bison actually says it's airline rail compatible, which I think is the European thing for a standardized t slot, I just don't know the size. M6? M8?

The customizable rectangular platforms you can add look like the same pattern as the grenadier door and trunk rails, but I don't see this spelled out.
I have the rack installed, with accessories mounted. I can confirm that the slots will fit M6 and M8 hammerhead T bolts. I bought a bunch off Amazon.

I also bought the US cargo hooks/mounts that do fit on the flat plates. They are the same as grenadier rails. I used them on a trip already with no issues. But they do make me nervous as there is some play there.

I’m most likely going to use the eye bolts from front runner that I now have on there.

ZEN_OWT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have the rack installed, with accessories mounted. I can confirm that the slots will fit M6 and M8 hammerhead T bolts. I bought a bunch off Amazon.

I also bought the US cargo hooks/mounts that do fit on the flat plates. They are the same as grenadier rails. I used them on a trip already with no issues. But they do make me nervous as there is some play there.

I’m most likely going to use the eye bolts from front runner that I now have on there.
Also - not sure why the US flag is not shown on my profile here. It might be because I’m traveling internationally right now. But I live in San Diego.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Also - not sure why the US flag is not shown on my profile here. It might be because I’m traveling internationally right now. But I live in San Diego.
The flag is IP-based, so it's showing that you are in....mmmm, UAE?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No. I was thinking the same. Currently in Mallorca. I’m not using a VPN either.
Weird - maybe @Stu_Barnes can shed some light on the situation. There is a way to pick a static flag that won't change but off hand I do not recall the details.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score
Guys what price was the table on discount? Have I missed the 25% off as it now shows 415 Euros?

Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
ME TOO!!!
Hi Krabby. I'm curious to know if you've received your Bison Gear roof rack yet. If you received it already, have you measured the overall height of the truck with the rack? I'm researching different options, but my garage is limited to 84 inches. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Krabby. I'm curious to know if you've received your Bison Gear roof rack yet. If you received it already, have you measured the overall height of the truck with the rack? I'm researching different options, but my garage is limited to 84 inches. Any information is greatly appreciated!
Hi. I do not have the roof rack but rather the shelf the hangs inside the truck “from the roof” if that makes sense. Sorry I can’t help with the overall height query.

Back
Top Bottom