The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UAE Bad service

SAEED

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
when i bought the fieldmaster in November 2023 i was so happy, because i book this car for 2 years, sadly i did not enjoy the car , in march i took the car for service 1500 km with some issues, 1- black strip make white marks,2-driver door not aligned from factory,3-turning very fast in desert it kill the power of the engine until you make the car strength then the power start. plus software error messages come and go.
the dealer in Dubai he polish the black stripe, damage the alignment of driver door, software reset others nothing.
so i take the car to drive it may be the dealer will be more experience later on. sadly i take my car in September to the dealer for. 1- black strep make white marks ,2-diffrental noise,3-diver window make crack noise in opining 4- passenger window very slow in oping and closing, 5-sterring pump make loud sound, plus the driver door not aligned .the dealer done nothing, for him everything is ok.
i have contact customer service in INEOS and until today they done nothing only kept silence and the don't replay to my email or update me. and the car with the dealer since September 10th until today.
i have driven so many 4*4 but this one in the worst in car problems and service or response from from factory.
its so sad i wait all this time to enjoy the car and end up like this.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
when i bought the fieldmaster in November 2023 i was so happy, because i book this car for 2 years, sadly i did not enjoy the car , in march i took the car for service 1500 km with some issues, 1- black strip make white marks,2-driver door not aligned from factory,3-turning very fast in desert it kill the power of the engine until you make the car strength then the power start. plus software error messages come and go.
the dealer in Dubai he polish the black stripe, damage the alignment of driver door, software reset others nothing.
so i take the car to drive it may be the dealer will be more experience later on. sadly i take my car in September to the dealer for. 1- black strep make white marks ,2-diffrental noise,3-diver window make crack noise in opining 4- passenger window very slow in oping and closing, 5-sterring pump make loud sound, plus the driver door not aligned .the dealer done nothing, for him everything is ok.
i have contact customer service in INEOS and until today they done nothing only kept silence and the don't replay to my email or update me. and the car with the dealer since September 10th until today.
i have driven so many 4*4 but this one in the worst in car problems and service or response from from factory.
its so sad i wait all this time to enjoy the car and end up like this.
Hi Saeed
Sorry to read of your problems. Unfortunately, you are not alone if things go wrong. This is definitely something that Ineos needs to work on.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Saeed

I wish I could say it gets better, but it does not. Ineos has terrible, almost no Customer Service. The dealerships have no support from the factory. The problems are brushed off or ignored all together. It’s tough to own something this nice but not be able to have it function properly. What’s worse is to not be informed of how or when any fix might be coming. I’m in the same situation as you. My truck is at the dealer and I don’t expect to see it for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom