The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AUSTRALIA: Third party suppliers for the Grenadier

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
Another option for a pre-built battery box is the ATG Bonza which are often 10% off and include free shipping:

I've got one of these I'm currently using to power a fridge while I'm waiting on parts to replace the secondary AGM with a lithium battery.

The ATG Bonza is using quality cells and BMS and I have personally tested it to deliver just over 100Ah of usage capacity. It doesn't include a DCDC, but does have a MPPT solar controller built-in and I can also recommend the ATG portable 225w solar panel which is currently outputting 215w into the Bonza as I'm camping.
Thanks I will look at it and add it shortly. I have hit the word limit in the posts, making additions hard.

What DC to DC charger are you using with the ATG?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I took the KickAss BB over to my nephew's tonight, before I decided to keep it!

I test charged the battery on solar and then the alternator, plus I tested all the USB and cig sockets.

Wow it is really nice.
It really is a well built unit.
Mind you the silicone adhesive pads almost weld the battery to the base. As I found out when I swapped the AGM for lithium.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It really is a well built unit.
Mind you the silicone adhesive pads almost weld the battery to the base. As I found out when I swapped the AGM for lithium.
That will be my nephew's problem ! :)

weeman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks I will look at it and add it shortly. I have hit the word limit in the posts, making additions hard.

What DC to DC charger are you using with the ATG?

I'm using a Renogy 20A DCDC which I had lying around, connected using andersons to the spare invertor stud and fuse. Longer term I've got a Victron XS 50A but that will be for the fixed lithium install.

Back
Top Bottom