The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Are you female, male, other — curious about the mix here

Are you female, male, other?

• Male

Votes: 73 94.8%
  • Female

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Btw, 4 pages in and STILL ONLY 1 FEMALE vote. Are there really that few? 🤷‍♂️
Right?!? I totally knew the number would be low but ummmm 1…? It makes me wonder why!
I’m also enjoying readin the back and forth banter in this thread. These threads while not technically focused add a lot of richness to the forum. May they continue.
Me too. Despite the back and forth — or more like because of the back and forth, it makes things interesting. And I know this stuff can be sensitive and off putting, but in a way maybe that’s why people should try to endure a bit of it, with doses of humor too — bc obviously we gotta live with it somehow. Gut up for the long haul!

We should totally start a discussion about religion. Good Lord!

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Right?!? I totally knew the number would be low but ummmm 1…? It makes me wonder why!
eh? You never been on a Male dominated forum before?

Once the men find out you poses a hoohaw, everything you type will get answers. You become the center of attention and invariably, the flirting starts, etc etc etc. Every forum I've been on, it just gets old to the female, and they slowly fade away.

On the flip side, my fathers name was Lynn. Post ww2, that was typically a girls name. One day, on a forum "fish erie" which basically covers the pa,ohio, ny watershed, he noticed guys thought he was a chick, and he decided to take advantage of that. So, if he wanted drive into an area and fish, he's ask questions and let on he'd meet guys if they told him where the good fishing holes were, or where the steelhead were running etc etc etc. Locals tend to keep that info a locked down secret.... except if the lonely 60yo married guy thinks he's going meet a hot 35yo chick. Then, you cant shut them the f**k up.

They would ask why she didnt show, but no one ever discussed the old german guy that (pretended) didn't speak english, that happened to be there that day. When a mans penis is doing the thinking, 2+2 may as well be the first day of numbers theory. The refuse to believe what they cannot understand. The dudes final 10 years fly fishing were his best by far. He was a friggin genius.

Now, why won't women admit to being women on an anonymous forum? Because men of all ages are horny idiots, and the anonymity of a forum makes them dis-inhibited fucktards....

So honey, enough of me mansplaining the world to ya. You look cute. What'cha doin' for dinner tonight?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score

Once the men find out you poses a hoohaw, everything you type will get answers. You become the center of attention and invariably, the flirting starts, etc etc etc. Every forum I've been on, it just gets old to the female, and they slowly fade away.

On the flip side, my fathers name was Lynn. Post ww2, that was typically a girls name. One day, on a forum "fish erie" which basically covers the pa,ohio, ny watershed, he noticed guys thought he was a chick, and he decided to take advantage of that. So, if he wanted drive into an area and fish, he's ask questions and let on he'd meet guys if they told him where the good fishing holes were, or where the steelhead were running etc etc etc. Locals tend to keep that info a locked down secret.... except if the lonely 60yo married guy thinks he's going meet a hot 35yo chick. Then, you cant shut them the f**k up.

They would ask why she didnt show, but no one ever discussed the old german guy that (pretended) didn't speak english, that happened to be there that day. When a mans penis is doing the thinking, 2+2 may as well be the first day of numbers theory. The refuse to believe what they cannot understand. The dudes final 10 years fly fishing were his best by far. He was a friggin genius.

Now, why won't women admit to being women on an anonymous forum? Because men of all ages are horny idiots, and the anonymity of a forum makes them dis-inhibited fucktards....

So honey, enough of me mansplaining the world to ya. You look cute. What'cha doin' for dinner tonight?
1728589184833.gif

1728589265706.jpeg

Mad Hatter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score

I used to work with a guy called Lynn Lee, I thought it was the coolest name ever

Back
Top Bottom