The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

timhaney

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
Received email today stating a 4Q23 estimated build date. Interesting the my pre-order page on the website hasn't been updated, but I'll take incremental progress.

BUILT ON PURPOSE​
mail
Hi Tim,

Great news. We’ve scheduled your Grenadier build. Additional details can be found here, so you can stay informed on its progress.

Production details:

• Pre-order number: 13445
• Estimated build window: Quarter 4 2023

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have not received an email yet. My build window email on August 18th was Q4. The website no longer has that listed.

My deposit was made on September 20th 2021. My preorder was July 3rd.

My preorder number is 10XXX
So you already got the email then....

Local time
Reaction score
Time to schedule that marketing wrap for Q1 '24 😁
What’s up man! Yes indeed we are getting the Grenadier stickered up, to help sell more coffee!!! We are doing a decal package inspired by the Camel Trophy race of yesteryear. I also went ahead and ordered the Melvin & Moon interior seat covers as well!!! Another great family business in Africa!!!

Just for the record, Anand and his wife were extremely kind, generous, and gracious to me at the Chicago Ineos drive event. Their hospitality did not fall on deaf ears at all. I hope your family’s kindness, comes back to both of you 10-fold!!!

Next time you are near me, come grab a coffee on the house!!!

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi Rubicon, Continue to hold out hope. 9637 has a Q4 2023 build date. DaBull
Thank you. I am fine with however long it takes. I have a Rubicon for all that off-road stuff for now, lol. My only big concern is if the dealership decides that they can add a bunch of financial add-ons. The whole idea of paying over MSRP just to own one has never made sense to me. That extra cost does not raise its value once you drive off the lot.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My only big concern is if the dealership decides that they can add a bunch of financial add-ons. The whole idea of paying over MSRP just to own one has never made sense to me. That extra cost does not raise its value once you drive off the lot.
No no, we made it so far away from this being the black hole of every set of posts.... Worry about this if it becomes a reality, don't worry about it becoming a reality

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Thank you. I am fine with however long it takes. I have a Rubicon for all that off-road stuff for now, lol. My only big concern is if the dealership decides that they can add a bunch of financial add-ons. The whole idea of paying over MSRP just to own one has never made sense to me. That extra cost does not raise its value once you drive off the lot.
And I will immediately hit the eject button... I'm already $10k over where I hoped pricing would be when I started this journey

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got Q1 2024 and a friend of mine who put an order for Fieldmaster got Q4. He put his initial deposit in Feb 22 and his build order the day it opened. I called Ineos to get clarity on how I was in Q1 since Ineos mentioned the first reservation holder would get built first. She couldn't say but mentioned that it could be color as they batch the colors together. Then it could be the field masters would be built first then trialmasters. I'm cool with the Q1 bit wanted Q4 so I could break it before taking my father-in-law who turning 80 on a week-long BDR overland trip through Wyoming or Idaho. I feel like it will be a little more rushed now.

She did say that the dealer day will be 9/21 and I can speak with the dealer who might provide better clarity.
This seems like a likely scenario. Looking through the posts, my pre-order is 96XX and have not received anything about a build date. I ordered a Trialmaster with a number of options in silver. Wanted a color a bit flashier but alas, lol

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got my email this morning as well. Q4 "window" for build.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To be perfectly frank I think they are just sending out emails telling everybody Q4. Having watched all of this, we know the dates slip.

I know that it would probably be too confidential and proprietary, but it would be interesting to see what it goes into to make the production schedule. I assume that it really is a marrying of the sub contractors and their schedule of parts getting there. And that is even probably more of an affect on something like the Grenadier.

Local time
Reaction score
I got mine slot with the first round of emails. Production Number in the mid 11XXXs and a Q4 2023 date.

Local time
Reaction score

And how does anyone know if this will happen or not? Some supposed USA dealers here have vowed to not sell for over MSRP, but they are few and far between.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To be perfectly frank I think they are just sending out emails telling everybody Q4. Having watched all of this, we know the dates slip.
I fully expect to have my date slip, but they are telling a bunch of people Q1 2024.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Something is seriously glitching with their website today. I have a second preorder that was put in this morning. I never ordered another car. My older one is still in there. So I have 2 preorders for some odd reason. can someone else check too?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Something is seriously glitching with their website today. I have a second preorder that was put in this morning. I never ordered another car. My older one is still in there. So I have 2 preorders for some odd reason. can someone else check too?
2 for 1 deal? I'm good with that.. One for the weekend and one for the weekdays

Back
Top Bottom