The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

35's with the Eibach 2.5" lift...

mikemadden

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
If you're having issues at highway speed, check your tire pressures and make sure to get a good alignment.

View attachment 7852591
What size tires are those I have the same set up and was going with Eibach coil, steel 17” and Toyo AT3’s -285/75r17 can you confirm tire size??? Please trying to zoom and cant see it

mikemadden

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did you install the fox sway bar? I just got all my stuff installed and noticed some body roll that wasn’t there at stock.
Set up is Eibach - steel 17”s -285-75r17 - Alex @ Overland Garage did the work. Hope the Eibach settle little softer ride felt harsh on the drive back - need to get TPM’s set to better PSI 38 front - 42 rear for highway driving.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
What size tires are those I have the same set up and was going with Eibach coil, steel 17” and Toyo AT3’s -285/75r17 can you confirm tire size??? Please trying to zoom and cant see it
35x11.5 17

mikemadden

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Possible to have a quick phone call? Would love to pick your brain about the lift / tire size and factory spring differences
Ill sell you the Eibach springs and steering stabilizer — Im retuning it to stock I think….if the tires dont fit I might need to sell those too.

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
Hey TravelerBT,
I’m having my Eibach 2.5’s and KM3 LT315/70/17 (inches) 34.4/12.4/17 BFgoodrich mud terrains put on next week. I currently have 295/70/17 with stock suspension with no problem. The shop that is installing the springs has already done this and had no issues. Will let you know first hand when installed.

On a second note; I spoke with Eibach USA and they relayed to me that they now make a pro-lift-kit in the US (model number E-30-34-001-06-22) that works with either winch or no winch, and is in stock! It’s all very confusing but this will level and raise the car with 2.5” front / 1.2 rear.
Asjtex, which shop did you use?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score
Ill sell you the Eibach springs and steering stabilizer — Im retuning it to stock I think….if the tires dont fit I might need to sell those too.
Why return to stock? Bad experience?

Local time
Reaction score
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR-arT4QNaM

I'm looking for a similar look to the above, but with different style and spec wheels, 17x9s and ET0 for a bit of poke.
  • Are there any reputable shock vendors that pair well with the Eibach 30mm springs?
  • What is the in spec range for caster and what caster are y'all able to nail with the lift?
  • Any noises from the added angles on the drive shafts due to the lift?
  • Any drop brackets and the like to add clearance between the control arms and the sway bars?
  • Is a regear a good idea with the 35s?
  • Any solutions to account for the added static and dynamic loads from running bigger/heavier 35" tires on the rear door?
I come from the solid axle Land Cruiser world and to do it right, it's quite a few parts necessary to make it all right. New world here with the IG for me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
  • Are there any reputable shock vendors that pair well with the Eibach 30mm springs?
  • What is the in spec range for caster and what caster are y'all able to nail with the lift?
  • Any noises from the added angles on the drive shafts due to the lift?
  • Any drop brackets and the like to add clearance between the control arms and the sway bars?
  • Is a regear a good idea with the 35s?
  • Any solutions to account for the added static and dynamic loads from running bigger/heavier 35" tires on the rear door?
  • Nothing for sale as of yet, Eibach is working on a set of remote resi's for the US lift, and King has a set that I don't believe are released yet, but were designed around the stock springs
  • 2° is the factory setting
  • Can't comment, no experience; but there are a few people that have had driveshaft issues with the US Eibach lift
  • No drop brackets exist
  • No regear setups exist
  • From the people running 35s, nothing has to be changed with the door (other than the bracket); the inside of the door is seriously braced from the factory

Local time
Reaction score
  • Nothing for sale as of yet, Eibach is working on a set of remote resi's for the US lift, and King has a set that I don't believe are released yet, but were designed around the stock springs
  • 2° is the factory setting
  • Can't comment, no experience; but there are a few people that have had driveshaft issues with the US Eibach lift
  • No drop brackets exist
  • No regear setups exist
  • From the people running 35s, nothing has to be changed with the door (other than the bracket); the inside of the door is seriously braced from the factory
Regarding caster, does anyone actually have an alignment spec sheet post-Eibach 30 mm lift they can share? Gracias!

holdmybeer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow, several pages of “secret” information in that thread. Golden. INEOS should be sharing this with owners directly. Wtf. *cough* shop manuals *cough*

Back
Top Bottom