The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

WolfBox mini X5: Pre-order Now!

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
We are excited to announce the launch of our newest dash cam, the X5! This amazing device features 3-channel recording with 4K front, 1080P cabin, and 2.5K rear cameras. With WiFi connectivity, voice control, and the Sony Starvis 2 IMX 678 sensor, the X5 is perfect for your adventures on the road.

X5.jpg

Measuring only 4 inches in length, the X5 is a compact and powerful mini dash cam that captures every moment with stunning clarity. Starting today, we are offering pre-orders for the X5 until September 25th, with shipping scheduled for October 1st.

1726655312028.png

During the pre-sale period, use the discount code 20offX5 to enjoy 20% off your purchase.
👉The link to X5👈

The cabin camera allows you to record all the fun moments with your family and friends during off-road or travel journeys.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to upgrade your driving experience with the X5 dash cam. Place your pre-order today and capture memories that will last a lifetime.

GM

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
I don’t know about anyone else but, I would just really like the option to use an alternative front facing camera with your digital mirrors so we’re not left with a large obstruction from the ADAS box. Let the mirror just function as a screen and DVR with two external cameras.

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
I don’t know about anyone else but, I would just really like the option to use an alternative front facing camera with your digital mirrors so we’re not left with a large obstruction from the ADAS box. Let the mirror just function as a screen and DVR with two external cameras.
Really a great idea. In fact, we are improving the product now. A little tip here: You can adjust the angle by tilting the dash cam, rotating the front cam, scrolling the left side up and down of the mirror, and zooming in and out to avoid getting blocked.

Back
Top Bottom