The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Wolfbox is installed and it is very cool

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Rear camera = sticky tape + two screws.

Front cables, I ran above the headliner and out between the roof switch panel and the headliner (just rearward of the mirror).

AUDIOBUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
I went straight to screws for the rear camera. Do it once and forget about it.

I did the same.

While I'm here: has anyone experienced the WolfBox shutting down mid drive? I can't catch it in the act, but every now and then I look up and it's a black screen. It's the 850 model, direct wired to the ignition fuse under the drivers (LHD) side dash. I'm suspicious that it happens when I've forgotten to disengage auto-start/stop, but so far I haven't been able to force the error or catch it. It's happened two or three times, restart solves it. ...It's gotta be a start/stop glitch.

~AB

Reducs

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did the same.

While I'm here: has anyone experienced the WolfBox shutting down mid drive? I can't catch it in the act, but every now and then I look up and it's a black screen. It's the 850 model, direct wired to the ignition fuse under the drivers (LHD) side dash. I'm suspicious that it happens when I've forgotten to disengage auto-start/stop, but so far I haven't been able to force the error or catch it. It's happened two or three times, restart solves it. ...It's gotta be a start/stop glitch.

~AB
I've only had mine in a week, but that's happened twice. I think it's a start/stop hiccup as well. Mine is powered from the footwell on INT2.

I also ordered the anti-glare film after a couple of drives. I suggest adding it to your order to begin with if you're getting one.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I also ordered the anti-glare film after a couple of drives. I suggest adding it to your order to begin with if you're getting one.
What is the benefit?

I’ve been driving with my Wolfbox for over a month and haven’t noticed any glare. Only thing I might like is a filter on the rear camera.

Reducs

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What is the benefit?

I’ve been driving with my Wolfbox for over a month and haven’t noticed any glare. Only thing I might like is a filter on the rear camera.
I'm hoping it'll cut down on glare and secondary reflections. It feels like I see everything but the image in some conditions. $7? worth the gamble. 🤞

Then again, this is my first digital mirror, so I'm sure some of it is just me getting used to it.

Back
Top Bottom