The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Where's the confidence level in the company?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
You ex-British colonials certainly know how to f**k-up the ENGLISH language.
Go ahead and push those buttons - youā€™ll just end up with pissed off drunk Queb hockey fans and pissed off alligator-wrestling rednecks from Louisiana (who were Queb before you kicked them out).

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
"Trailer" in my country conjures up trips to the tip (dump to you) and loads of soil/gravel/manure/large appliances/various bikes .
"Caravan" conjures up images of the Silk Road in Marco Polo times.
Well it does to me šŸ˜Š
As @holdmybeer pointed out, we would usually make a distinction between a trailer and a travel trailer - the trailer is for hauling stuff. And yeah, ā€œcaravanā€ is a Persian word - think procession of camels. Thatā€™s why we think of it as automobiles, wagons, etc moving in single file. A travel trailer is also called a camper - but again, I donā€™t often hear it called a caravan. Airstream uses ā€œtravel trailerā€ and ā€œtouring coach,ā€ depending upon whether the vehicle is attached to the cabin.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
And then there is trailer trash, we don't have that.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Go ahead and push those buttons - youā€™ll just end up with pissed off drunk Queb hockey fans and pissed off alligator-wrestling rednecks from Louisiana (who were Queb before you kicked them out).
Hey now, the Cajun/Louisianan in me refutes this statement, as my neck is more of a tan than red!!šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

But I have to agree to some degree (yes I am a poet, bet you didnā€™t even know it, ha did it again didnā€™t I, šŸ˜‰) as I just wrestled a gator into the airboat this morning. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

1729574292474.jpeg

Last edited:

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And then there is trailer trash, we don't have that.
Iā€™m not sure when/how we started going down this road, but there are good and bad people (poor/rich, dumb/smart, etc etc) in all counties across this world. I would like to think the best of us are Grenadier owners, yea?

1729575305368.gif

Btw, I canā€™t believe I am giving some of my personal info out, but in my childhood days I grew up in poverty and besides living in a car for a little bit, we also lived in a couple of ā€œtrailersā€ as mom always had us moving around as she could find jobs here and there & thatā€™s all she could afford raising several kids all alone. So technically I was ā€œtrailer trashā€ back in the day. However, now I am far from that life. Wonā€™t boost too much, but I do own 2 Grenadiers & waiting for the Quartermaster to hit the USA for my 3rd, and I also own several other nice vehicles as well as couple of properties and already retired (not close to retirement age either btw)(not completely debt free but close to it), so I have done well even if starting off as what you say ā€œtrailer trashā€ā€¦..not too shabby I thinkā€¦ā€¦sorry but hearing that derogatory term brings back many memories (teased lots as a kid being poor, living in a trailer, goodwill cloths, etc) and just want people to know thatā€™s one of the great things about being an American, you can achieve a better life with hard work and determination!! IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!!!!! Not saying all countries donā€™t offer the same capabilities, but Google ā€œwhich country is called the land of opportunity & why?ā€! Yepā€¦ā€¦.šŸ¤”šŸ˜‰šŸ˜Ž

1729575628379.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom