The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Where's the confidence level in the company?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the changeover happened during the shutdown.

Factory 23.5 with that date.

However, the reverse camera is the main way to tell if you have the only "real" difference between the 23/23.5 and 24.

I don't see Ineos doing major changes over the years, but instead, just tweak a bit here and there based on third party manufacturer updates. Maybe add more things that they said they wouldn't put on the car when the project started! Possibly things that US buyers or reviews on YouTube moan about not being present. With the US being the major market, I reckon US desires will drive the things they add.
The good citizens of the United States have spoken. Behold - a preview of the ‘28 Quartermaster design.

1729281623981.jpeg

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Ok let’s see if it lets me download a pic of my back up camera……🤞

Wow it did!! Wonder why it wouldn’t let me do the date in the door jam? Oh well another issue for another time. 🙃

So with this pic of my backup camera what say you, 23.5 or 24??

View attachment 7873764
You have the MY24 based on that picture.

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
So the backup display was actually a smaller image in pre 2024 models? If so I can see why owners would have complained. The current size is totally acceptable but a smaller image would be less than ideal.
Yes. Here is a grab from someone with an MY23 or MY23.5.

With DGG being on MY24 with an 11/23 build, it looks like the changeover happened much earlier than thought. I have been trying to nail down the changeover dates but with so little data and a long gap between factory build and delivery date it was hard to tell. A dealer in the UK told me March or April but that looks wrong now. Maybe some other forum members can check their rear view camera and build dates and we can nail this once and for all. That may help future buyers as they will then know how close they are to model year changeover.

1729290929963.png

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. Here is a grab from someone with an MY23 or MY23.5.

With DGG being on MY24 with an 11/23 build, it looks like the changeover happened much earlier than thought. I have been trying to nail down the changeover dates but with so little data and a long gap between factory build and delivery date it was hard to tell. A dealer in the UK told me March or April but that looks wrong now. Maybe some other forum members can check their rear view camera and build dates and we can nail this once and for all. That may help future buyers as they will then know how close they are to model year changeover.

View attachment 7873778
THANK YOU!! I admit on not being the brightest color in the crayon box and for the life of me couldn’t figure out what the heck you were saying about being a pop up and didn’t want to sound like an idiot asking. 🤦‍♂️ now I get it!! What’s crazy is my Eldoret Blue one was purchased first but has a later date on it (3/24) so guess the Queens red was just sitting on the dealer lot longer. The back up camera for the EB is the same as the QR so apparently both mine are MY24’s right?

Last edited:

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
THANK YOU!! I admit on not being the brightest color in the crayon box and for the life of me couldn’t figure out what the heck you were saying about being a pop up and didn’t want to sound like one asking. 🤦‍♂️ now I get it!! What’s crazy is my Eldoret Blue one was purchased first but has a later date on it (3/24) so guess the Queens red was just sitting on the dealer lot longer. The back up camera for the EB is the same as the QR so apparently both mine are MY24’s right?
Yep. Both MY24. So, all good for you.... until MY25 comes along and there is something on it you want and you have to get number 3 then.

Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
Hello all
i am about to purchase my Fieldmaster and the Sticker says 2024 and the date of the build is 1/24
am i certain this is a MY 2024...dealer is about to send me a picture of the back up camera screen while in reverse...if that passes the test am i certain that this vehicle will have had all of the update?
thank you

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
Hello all
i am about to purchase my Fieldmaster and the Sticker says 2024 and the date of the build is 1/24
am i certain this is a MY 2024...dealer is about to send me a picture of the back up camera screen while in reverse...if that passes the test am i certain that this vehicle will have had all of the update?
thank you
All US vehicles are MY 2024

Edit: Sold to customers

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
Is that for current for sale models only or since sales started in the US (meaning the US only received the MY24 models)?
Since they went on sale. The US was the launch country for MY24, even when the RoW was still getting MY23.5 vehicles; the assembly line has the ability to make different MY vehicles at the same time

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since they went on sale. The US was the launch country for MY24, even when the RoW was still getting MY23.5 vehicles; the assembly line has the ability to make different MY vehicles at the same time
See yet another new thing I learned on this forum.

1729376502012.jpeg

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
and thank you for your confirmation about MY. its been a little bit unclear and i am very excited to pick up my tank next saturday
Good luck and I promise you will keep trying to find ways to drive it. A tank it is, but rides much smoother!! 🙃🤪

Back
Top Bottom