The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Where's the confidence level in the company?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
I'll tell you who I don't have confidence in Porsche and Audi. They are recalling 34k cars because of a potential short circuit that will lead to a fire. Plus they don't have seats anymore because of Recaro. The last part was a stretch but the first part is real but I am also being sarcastic

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
I'll tell you who I don't have confidence in Porsche and Audi. They are recalling 34k cars because of a potential short circuit that will lead to a fire. Plus they don't have seats anymore because of Recaro. The last part was a stretch but the first part is real but I am also being sarcastic
OK so I would like to ask where Porsche has stopped production?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
OK so I would like to ask where Porsche has stopped production?
So I did some research, check this out from July 23 2024 from Bloomberg.

The supply shortage is the result of flooding at a production facility of an important European supplier, Porsche said Tuesday, without disclosing the company’s name. The issue has affected aluminum components that are used in all of the brand’s vehicles, and output could be affected by several weeks. Porsche shares declined as much as 7.7% in Frankfurt, the steepest intraday drop since they started trading in September 2022.

Porsche “will certainly be closely questioned over its cluster risk management that has left it so vulnerable to one critical supplier,” Bernstein analysts led by Stephen Reitman said in a note. The company told the analysts that the problems will prevent production of at least 10,000 cars in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom