The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:12 AM
Reaction score
To all you guys, I'm having a hard time locating my VIN from all the port deliveries and transits. Last 5 is 13123. I appreciate all your help.

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
To all you guys, I'm having a hard time locating my VIN from all the port deliveries and transits. Last 5 is 13123. I appreciate all your help.
For what it’s worth, I never was able to locate our unit (11441) on any ships either, and gave up searching a couple weeks ago. Yesterday, We got the call from Rusnak that our Grenadier is at the dealership and done with PDI.

I believe it was on one of the NYK ships; which it doesn’t seem we have access to the manifest to review the VIN’s on the ship. Post #333 (thanks Jack123), suggests we have several more incoming NYK ships to Port Hueneme.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:12 AM
Reaction score
No recent vessel details but it's close (or may have docked already).
Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 9.23.13 AM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 9.23.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 9.23.13 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
I've done another data search from the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website for vehicles travelling with them. Spreadsheet is attached to this post.
That's up to date as of today. Hopefully, it can help some out with finding where their vehicles are.

Attachments

• Ineos WW Shipping_20240301.xlsx
    416.7 KB · Views: 59
Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
I've done another data search from the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website for vehicles travelling with them. Spreadsheet is attached to this post.
That's up to date as of today. Hopefully, it can help some out with finding where their vehicles are.
12518... Yep
12519... Nope
12520... Yep

Guess which one's mine. 😞

offender110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you! Finally found my VIN on the Morning Carol.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I never was able to locate our unit (11441) on any ships either, and gave up searching a couple weeks ago. Yesterday, We got the call from Rusnak that our Grenadier is at the dealership and done with PDI.

I believe it was on one of the NYK ships; which it doesn’t seem we have access to the manifest to review the VIN’s on the ship. Post #333 (thanks Jack123), suggests we have several more incoming NYK ships to Port Hueneme.

Thanks much Scott. I'm hoping mine is also included in the inbound NYK lines.

Dang! Almost Morganoc but not quite! One digit off! :) Thanks for doing this though!

Bigstein

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Found mine on the vessel TIRRANNA - EA405-TIR due into Brunswick, GA March 10th!! How long are you seeing to get from GA to Dallas doe any North TX owners that have taken delivery at Sewell?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would imagine 1-2 weeks at the port (perhaps less) for IA to update the towing module software (assuming you ordered a hitch) and then a few days in transport to your dealer. After that, dealer PDI process and then delivery

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:12 AM
Reaction score
Red Noland set me text as I was driving from Durango to Austin, that is now in Colorado Spring, I need fly up and pick it up. I expect it came in on the second NYT ship. Long day of driving, 918 miles. a lot high plains once you leave Colorado. Be safe out there today. I was pretty windy on the road yesterday, today even blustery. IMG_9003.jpegIMG_9004.jpeg

Local time
Reaction score
Red Noland set me text as I was driving from Durango to Austin, that is now in Colorado Spring, I need fly up and pick it up. I expect it came in on the second NYT ship. Long day of driving, 918 miles. a lot high plains once you leave Colorado. Be safe out there today. I was pretty windy on the road yesterday, today even blustery.
There is so much nothing between Durango and Austin! We're in DFW and I love Western Colorado, but getting there is brutal. Safe travels!

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
Red Noland set me text as I was driving from Durango to Austin, that is now in Colorado Spring, I need fly up and pick it up. I expect it came in on the second NYT ship. Long day of driving, 918 miles. a lot high plains once you leave Colorado. Be safe out there today. I was pretty windy on the road yesterday, today even blustery. View attachment 7846512View attachment 7846513
I went to Red Noland this afternoon to finally touch my new Grenadier. Up until today I thought I might have just been dreaming. There has to be at least 60 new ones that just arrived all lined up in beautiful rows. Going to be a lot of happy new owners in the next few weeks here in Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom