The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where is your Grenadier?

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score

TSquared

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I really appreciate your post. Based upon that guidance and the VIN (....13007) provided to me by Mossy here in Houston, I was able to find my vehicle last week. It arrived at Zeebrugge on 1/28 and is scheduled (along with 187 other Genadiers) to be on the vessel named Tirranna (Customer Ref # 6200002628) with an ETD of 2/23. The ETA into Brunswich, GA is 3/7. As for the delivery time from GA to Houston, I have no clue..., but I am happy that it is built and on its way! The information on the Ineos web site is completely out of date and worthless now. It still shows me in Pre-Ordered/pre-production. With the limited information available from dealers coupled with little to no direct communication recently from Ineos the overall customer communication process is, to put it mildly, lacking. Thanks to the sleuthing of fellow forum members like you, we are able to get real time status updates on our rigs, which is such an important part of this whole Grenadier experience.
ZEEBRUGGE
LOADED ON VESSEL
24-02-2024 15:03:23

its getting real!!!

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
I used the info from Page 13 to find what ship were taking in Grenadiers

Go to: https://www.importinfo.com/ Click on the RED "Search" Hotlink In the general search type "Grenadier"

Here I found one ship that was on the NYKS which you can use WW for. So yes they using more then WW for shipping.

I'm getting error below...

1708793599964.png

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How did you reach out to them?
I emailed the asking if they had had information about my vehicle, a INEOS Grenadier, that was recently shipped to Port Hueneme on the HELIOS LEADER, Master Bill of Lading NYKS550015903. I also included my VIN. This is the email address I used: NYKNA.ML.RORO.LOSANGELES@nykgroup.com

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I emailed the asking if they had had information about my vehicle, a INEOS Grenadier, that was recently shipped to Port Hueneme on the HELIOS LEADER, Master Bill of Lading NYKS550015903. I also included my VIN. This is the email address I used: NYKNA.ML.RORO.LOSANGELES@nykgroup.com

Thanks much! I'll email them. Will keep you guys posted! :)

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just received word today that my vehicle was among thirty that arrived today at Regal Ineos in Roswell. It had previously been delivered to the Brunswick port on February 12. Looking forward to checking it out with inspection checklist in hand. I should bring a clipboard shouldn't I? And maybe a white glove?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just received word today that my vehicle was among thirty that arrived today at Regal Ineos in Roswell. It had previously been delivered to the Brunswick port on February 12. Looking forward to checking it out with inspection checklist in hand. I should bring a clipboard shouldn't I? And maybe a white glove?
Hi Loc Nar, That's great news. I think mine has left the port too and is likely at Rusnak Ineos Grenadier in Pasadena. They both must be undergoing PDI,
Post Traumatic Inspection. I hope they are gentle. ;)
DaBull

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Loc Nar, That's great news. I think mine has left the port too and is likely at Rusnak Ineos Grenadier in Pasadena. They both must be undergoing PDI,
Post Traumatic Inspection. I hope they are gentle. ;)
DaBull
Indeed, remember to check your payload sticker! (said Krabby)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom