The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What's everyone driving...?

BK72

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
FullSizeRender.jpeg
At The Breakaways in South Aust heading to Uluru. Stunning sunset!

Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
last 9 years: Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo 4matic

before: G-Class & BMW 5 Touring

Attachments

• IMG_3627.jpeg
    IMG_3627.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New to the forum. My daily driver is a 2011 Range Rover L322 autobiography. 2inch lift , 33 inch nitto grapplers. Just purchased a pre owned 2024 Ineos Grenadier and i’m in love. Hands down my favorite vehicle to drive.

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
2005 Land Rover LR3. I’ve never loved the LR3. I think I bought it as a mental salve for finally giving up my Disco 2, it didn’t work.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
2005 Land Rover LR3. I’ve never loved the LR3. I think I bought it as a mental salve for finally giving up my Disco 2, it didn’t work.
I can understand that. I also much preferred driving my Disco 2 to our Disco 4, both of which I sold this year.

TJ D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ahem, I may need an intervention...
96 defender 90 300 tdi
97 defender 90 300 tdi
23 volvo xc60 polestar
21 ram 3500
And starting tomorrow-24 trialmaster in green. :)
Suspect the defenders won't see much use for a while.

Local time
Reaction score
I currently drive a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with over 400,000 km and still going strong, plus a 2021 Toyota 4Runner. Very interested in the Grenadier but one of the current vehicles will have to go to make room in the driveway,

Attachments

• 20230226_093048.jpg
    20230226_093048.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I currently drive a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with over 400,000 km and still going strong, plus a 2021 Toyota 4Runner. Very interested in the Grenadier but one of the current vehicles will have to go to make room in the driveway,
Sell the white one.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Keep the FJ Cruiser and sell the 4Runner, they’re a dime a dozen. You won’t regret the Grenadier purchase. Life’s too short to not just go for it every once in a while!

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Ok I’ve been on this forum now for a couple of months and saw this thread, but was hesitant on posting my rides as I already get the “why do you need so many vehicles” condemnation from some family and friends and didn’t want to hear it on here too as I have started to feel comfortable here. I am also a VERY private person and this forum is the only place I visit daily or post on. Well tonight I just said screw it. Will list them below and one pic of each, but I actually had 8 until 2 months ago when I got my first Grenadier. Since then I have sold my 1987 Blazer & 1971 Ford 250 custom both fully restored. The ‘71 Ford had a nice diesel conversion done to it years ago. Loved them both, but this is the truth no BS, since I have purchased the two Grenadiers, they are all I drive lately!! So plan on selling probably 2 more and get down to “only” 🤦‍♂️ 4. That is a HUGE deal for me. I am a true car (when I say “car” this obviously means cars/trucks/suv’s) enthusiast. There are women who have a ton of purses/shoes/cloths/jewelry (I was married to one for 18 years), others who have large sports memorabilia collections, comics, coins, etc etc. It is cars for me and when I was a kid we were VERY poor and for a short time even lived out of my mom’s old Delta 88. Don’t know how that thing lasted as long as it did. So now I guess I more than make up for those hard times.

I am retired now and not until later in life was I able to have the means to start buying cars. Now if I want it and like it, I buy it. Plan and simple. If I had Jay Leno type money, I would have a garage like his, well probably not that large, but at least 50 plus cars. I can rattle off 20plus right now that I would buy if I had the space and more means to do so. I won’t make excuses or apologize, it’s just what I like. My sons fuss at me because they say when they come to visit me they have nowhere to park as my driveway is full; thus, they “asked me nicely” to get a storage unit to store a couple of them in and now I just alternate out every so often (well until recently I haven’t been swapping out as my much). I have owned a ton of cars in the last 10-12 years and I am not even exaggerating, these Grenadiers are my absolute favorite vehicle I have ever owned to date. GRENADIER LIFER right here!!!!!!

2024 Grenadier FM Eldoret blue (customized to the max) 😉
2024 Grenadier TM Queens red (leaving basically stock)(for now at least) 😎
2023 Tesla Model S Plaid (fastest car I have ever owned, absolute beast in speed)
2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 (also very custom)
2021 BMW m5 competition (also very fast, but not plaid fast, for those that get this)
1969 Ford Bronco (restomoded-a/c, newer Mustang 5.0 engine, all electric dash, etc)

There is a park close to my home that I usually take my cars to and take pics. So the location of all looks the same.

IMG_0295.png
IMG_0296.png
IMG_0297.png
IMG_0298.png
IMG_0299.png
IMG_0300.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom