The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What would you say if you could ?

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
Why would a company (and you Sir J) with so many resources allow the RHD version to be built with a 2L milk carton acting as a footwell intrusion forcing my entire left leg and knee to sit 2 inches higher than my right in any seating position and wedged hard to the overly wide console... through numerous prototypes and the obvious nature of the design flaw and defective seating outcome that remained through to production version vehicle, from a company that told us there were no quality issues? You were saying?
- I do not care about the manual!
- I do not care about mirrors, viewing angles, whatever!!
- I do not care about a few beeps and bonks for that matter!!!
- Even the lumbar support lacking seats... I mean... sure I can remedy it with foam infills!!!!

+1

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
I would say “Sir James Arthur Ratcliffe (I don’t know the protocol on how to address a “sir” so will just use his entire name in respect), I would like to meet you at the Grenadier pub in London and pay for the first round of drinks (I’m sure someone of such wealth is use to everyone else waiting for him to pay, so will turn the table for him) and discuss this most AMAZING vehicle you have created”!! I’m sure he has heard or read all the negative stuff, I want to just enjoy a pint and let him know how much some of us truly enjoy this vehicle & I truly believe in a couple of years this will be a lifestyle vehicle for many people.

Sir Ratcliffe, if by some random chance you read or see this, I am serious and even though I am in the USA, I am retired and have the time and means to indeed fly over there and make this come true. Yes I know it sounds outrageous, but hey other wilder things have occurred in this world!!
View attachment 7872778
Sir James. You ditch the last part of the name for a Knight or Baronet typically, but is this typical ;)

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
Sir James. You ditch the last part of the name for a Knight or Baronet typically, but is this typical ;)
1728771941430.gif

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
I was absolutely lambasted once by a secretary for a rear admiral for not addressing ‘Sir’ correctly, the 23 year old boy still remembers.
Yes sir, we definitely remember those times in our lives like that and I have had several of those myself!! Imprinted in your mind forever. I may sound like the absolute perfect example of a human being on these threads/posts, but I am FAR from it!! Shhhh don’t tell the other members/readers!! 🙃🤪🤣😎

Btw, did you serve in the military or was this a civilian encounter? I only ask as I served many years in the Army and I never got close to meeting someone like a Rear Admiral, would have been like a General ranking for me in the Army. That’s too highfalutin for little pawns like myself.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Yes sir, we definitely remember those times in our lives like that and I have had several of those myself!! Imprinted in your mind forever. I may sound like the absolute perfect example of a human being on these threads/posts, but I am FAR from it!! Shhhh don’t tell the other members/readers!! 🙃🤪🤣😎

Btw, did you serve in the military or was this a civilian encounter? I only ask as I served many years in the Army and I never got close to meeting someone like a Rear Admiral, would have been like a General ranking for me in the Army. That’s too highfalutin for little pawns like myself.
No, just the Merchant navy, we did a few things with the Royal Navy over the years.

Back
Top Bottom