The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
Drove over this morning to Mesa Verde National Park this morning, really enjoying even on the road in twists and turn to get out to end of the park, we head out to Spruce Tree House, then hiked the Petroglyphs Point Trail

IMG_0518.jpeg

IMG_0500.jpeg

IMG_0492.jpeg

Last edited:

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Sometime it about where you go and not what your in, but this case I had best of both worlds. he here is the chariot that took over to Mesa Verde

View attachment 7873372
Drove over this morning to Mesa Verde National Park this morning, really enjoying even on the road in twists and turn to get out to end of the park, we head out to Spruce Tree House, then hiked the Petroglyphs Point Trail

View attachment 7873354

View attachment 7873355

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
We've watched a bunch of videos off the Youtuber "Desert Drifter" 's channel recently.
Right up your desert alley!
Check it out if you haven't already.

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like we might have big weather event coming In this weekend to the San Juans Mountains. I has been amazing warm dry couple of weeks, but the front coming in Thursday night and now may become cut off Low, and dump in high country a little bit of snow. It showing inches, so 2 feet plus in the high country. Crazy to think it was in the low 80's Degree F here last week and now in mid 70's F so far this week in Durango.

1729031641728.png

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Finally got the Grenadier on some legitimate 4x4 trails in Southern Utah. Truck did well and even did a near vertical rocky hill climb that amazed me that i even made it. With a good line, adequate throttle, and some luck it clawed itself up. Suspension is awesome on and off road. You don't need new springs and shocks as a first upgrade.
One major fault...for no reason I got a "Hydraulic Brake Assist malfunction" fault which caused it to go into an undrivable limp mode. Turned it off and ate lunch for 1/2 hour and it cleared itself. Would have been bad if it didn't clear itself.

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2501.jpg
    IMG_2501.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom