The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
finally some km off-road!

Attachments

• tempImageB4u461.jpg
    tempImageB4u461.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 28
  • tempImagerko9Nb.jpg
    tempImagerko9Nb.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 26
  • tempImagezpgQPn.jpg
    tempImagezpgQPn.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 26
  • tempImageuVVeGu.jpg
    tempImageuVVeGu.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 33

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Installed the radio today….so the more difficult part will be to get the wire from the antenna thrue the „holes“ from the power outlet in the roof and finding a proper way to the radio. This is for the weekend 😉
IMG_4943.jpeg

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
I hard wired my fridge in today to the aux battery, time will tell how the battery holds out. The solar should help a lot.
The drawer and fridge slide with slide out table were installed last week.
View attachment 7865089
View attachment 7865090
No issues with my fridge on the Outback trip. I have a dual battery setup and solar panel on the roof-rack. Never went below 87%. But your fridge is bigger than mine.

Welcome to the ORS fitout club!

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OUTBACK SHAKE DOWN CHANGES – ROUND 1
New canvas bags on front doors
Added some canvas door pockets on both sides under the speaker to store my driving gloves and handwipes - these items kept falling out of the main door pocket. The pocket does not touch my leg when driving.
IMG_9270.jpg

Dry bag driver’s side pocket
I bought a 2 litre dry bag and put my diesel funnel and gloves I used to fuel the car into it - to stop the diesel smell when they were not in use. Works a treat, and the dry bag stops the other items falling out of or rattling in the driver’s side OEM door pocket.

Access whole in cargo barrier
I cut an access hole in the cargo barrier and lined it. I can crawl into the back between the front seats onto the bed (like I did in the Patrol). I can also access items through the opening. A net can cover the space if needed.

Seat organisers on cargo barrier
DRIFTA seat organisers have been installed on the cargo barrier behind the both front seats. It is great place to store bits and pieces like torches, batteries, tie downs and even a tea flask and cup. I bought the dual pack and the organisers are different in their pocket configuration. The organisers are really useful and allow storage in an unused area. I had to remove one fire extinguisher from the barrier behind the passenger seat, but the extinguisher fits nicely into the organiser – win/win. I may have posted this mod before.

DRIFTA ORG.jpg

Canvas bag for cutlery under picnic table
I needed a small cutlery set when I stop and have a quick wrap on the INEOS picnic table. Instead of getting out the full cutlery set, I bought a Get Good Gear MOLLE Pouch – Utility Bag and mounted it under the picnic table. It just makes life quicker and easier if I am driving long distances. The bag is easy to remove when not traveling. The complete cutlery kit is there when needed. The bag is thin enough so it does not touch the ORS Drawer handles.

IMG_9269.jpg

DRIFTA recovery shovel and dunny shovel
My old shovel is an odd shape and on the heavy side. It was taking up too much inside the car and causing wasted storage area. I bought a new Recovery shovel and a Dunny shovel, from DRIFTA. They are lighter and more compact, plus they fit into an unused space I have been trying to use between the bed extension foot and the cargo barrier. Freeing up space under the bed extension to be used more effectively. The Dunny shovel can be stored with the Recovery shovel, if needed.

EB04C360-1239-4853-B64C-F11EFD5D7E40.jpg

Dunny shovel below
6485A7B2-13CC-4392-BE56-C599CF8097F5.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/6eXshR8y5G0

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here I am in Townsville and crossing the road tonight there was a Donny Gray Grenadier on the corner.
Had to check to make sure it wasn’t mine.
Did it have a big awning on the side? Probably me. Not many in town. I saw another just around the corner from my place two days ago. I don't know who was more shocked. Silver blue colour.

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
I was about to start on the Agile ARB air compressor installation.

I will wait to begin to job on Saturday in the event that I run into issues. Can I just disconnect and remove the aux battery for the install? Thanks.

Working in the garage is unbearably hot. 112-114F easily.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I will wait to begin to job on Saturday in the event that I run into issues. Can I just disconnect and remove the aux battery for the install? Thanks.

There is a procedure to follow to disconnect the batteries. Look at the Rok Dr guide.

Last edited:

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score

I did the install about 3 weeks ago. I just removed the second battery. I didn’t disconnect the main. All was fine.

I went out off road last weekend about 40 miles in sand and loose gravel…. Aired down and then back up using the compressor. I was surprised how fast it aired up. I am running stock 32” (ish) 17” tires. I’m very happy with the install and performance.

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
I did the install about 3 weeks ago. I just removed the second battery. I didn’t disconnect the main. All was fine.

I went out off road last weekend about 40 miles in sand and loose gravel…. Aired down and then back up using the compressor. I was surprised how fast it aired up. I am running stock 32” (ish) 17” tires. I’m very happy with the install and performance.
Can the pump fill a dual pump line? Like a MorrFlate?

Honestly, I got pissed and ordered the Agile compressor. I thought it would look nice in the car.

I have a pull out that is more than capable.

The Agile mount just looks perfect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom