The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
Did a bit of towing today - the Grenadier tows better than my previous Hi-Lux, mirrors not as good when reversing a long trailer though…
Agreed, I really notice the difference compared to my transit custom and even our old Defender. I’d really like some bigger mirrors, perhaps a double mirror like on most vans, including a wide angle section.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did a bit of towing today - the Grenadier tows better than my previous Hi-Lux, mirrors not as good when reversing a long trailer though…
It's not the mirrors but the turning circle I have to be careful with when towing, a 3 point turn in a solo vehicle is one thing, but towing :oops:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Quiet day so decided to rotate the 5 tyres.
odo 4650 miles.

Chucked on a few cable ties round the wheel sensor cables while I had the opportunity.

Attachments

• IMG_1463.jpeg
    IMG_1463.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1464.jpeg
    IMG_1464.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1469.jpeg
    IMG_1469.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1466.jpeg
    IMG_1466.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1470.jpeg
    IMG_1470.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1465.jpeg
    IMG_1465.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 88

sayntzero

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Hello All. Installed my left side Bison Gear Molle panel.

This thing is amazing and I am figuring out exactly how I am going to configure what goes on it.

I think Rotopax on this side, but I am not sure yet.

The real story here is Bison Gear's customer service. I received the panel late on a Friday. I planned to wait to put it on, but a buddy and I got too excited and couldn't wait.

We installed it that night. Outside. In the dark. After a few beers. I lost a few bits to the grass.

I knew I could go to the hardware store and solve this, but I thought I would reach out them.

Their response was amazing. It was the Gold Star of what customer service should be.

I love the panel. I love Bohdan. This company (and these people) are top notch.

Attachments

• Bisone Gear Left.jpg
    Bisone Gear Left.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Bayford

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Went to a rather smart hotel yesterday for a series of family meetings. Was told by my wife - "you can't take the Grenadier to somewhere that smart; its covered in mud, filthy dirty and the back is full of barbed wire". Ignored her and she reluctantly came with me rather than driving herself in another rather smarter car.

On arrival the uniformed doorman took the keys and asked if he could park the Grenadier right outside the front door for the day where everyone could see it rather than hiding it in the car park. Bentleys, Rollers, and Porsches relegated to the car park out of sight. Brownie points earned with my other half.

Turned out that Sir Jim R owned the hotel......

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score
Went to a rather smart hotel yesterday for a series of family meetings. Was told by my wife - "you can't take the Grenadier to somewhere that smart; its covered in mud, filthy dirty and the back is full of barbed wire". Ignored her and she reluctantly came with me rather than driving herself in another rather smarter car.

On arrival the uniformed doorman took the keys and asked if he could park the Grenadier right outside the front door for the day where everyone could see it rather than hiding it in the car park. Bentleys, Rollers, and Porsches relegated to the car park out of sight. Brownie points earned with my other half.

Get a photo?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

the lady doth protest too much!

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Which hotel, I've got to go to a fancy wedding and will be using mine. It's one of the hotels that has Landrover experiences, I did one there when I got mine, which then got traded in for the Grenadier

IG4Me

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Looks great!

Mine are on order - my 5' wife is waiting for them. I just hope they don't obscure the red ladder frame too much.
@RobP and I (ok, mostly Rob) installed Urban Automotive Side Steps on my Grenadier this evening. Came out great and really finishes the vehicle well, in my opinion. Here also is a shot of both Grens in the driveway. Thanks Rob!They

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone on here with a quartermaster does the rear window open ? My old l200 had an electric one .

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Anyone on here with a quartermaster does the rear window open ? My old l200 had an electric one .
It does not

Reactions: beg

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score
If all goes well today I'll wire up the chase lights permanently, install the weBoost cell booster, put on my bison gear roof rack and install my fridge in the trunk. Pics will follow...

And I have made a first aid kit for the car. I really don't like the quality of the pre stocked kits so I'm making my own using overland gear guys bag for it.

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score
I spent the day at Owl Vans having Eibach 30mm springs and 285/75r17 KO2s installed. The small door just clears the spare with the factory rear door mount.

They were kind enough to allow me to stay. I opted for their sidesteps.
Looks great! What’s your overall height now with the lift/tires/rack? Fit in a standard 7’ garage?

Back
Top Bottom