The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Hi
Doing some sightseeing with the Grenny around Sagres, Portugal
Hi gkhaidi, Your Grenadier looks great at the coast. I like the last photo too. Looks like a nice uncrowded surf spot, I only count 3 surfers out.
DaBull

pmatusov

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Installed an auxiliary switchable 90A power port in the cargo compartment with a fat Anderson connector, + another 12V outlet (facing aft rather than into the cargo compartment), with a 100A circuit breaker.
Electrical system in a Grenadier is just as much a delight to work with as body mounts/attachment points.

gkhaldi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Hi

Hi gkhaidi, Your Grenadier looks great at the coast. I like the last photo too. Looks like a nice uncrowded surf spot, I only count 3 surfers out.
DaBull
Hi,

It’s an awesome surf spot. There’s several creeks and with the Grenny most can be reached to within walking distance.

The swells are nice and a good solid 30-45 kmph steady north-western wind 👍

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
It’s not as bad as it looks, still much higher than the bash plate but yes it does affect the departure angle.

Your idea of bigger trailer tyres is a good one. It’s a 16’ 3 axle Ifor and the axles are pretty close together so not leaving much room for bigger tyres but I’ll look into it 🤣
I did that with one of my trailers, Not so much for the ride height but I found that the low profile trailer tyres are vulnerable to pinching the bead on rocks and potholes. The 185/70r13c is a good upgrade for more tyre wall and about a 1.5" lift over the 195/50r13c..

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
I did that with one of my trailers, Not so much for the ride height but I found that the low profile trailer tyres are vulnerable to pinching the bead on rocks and potholes. The 185/70r13c is a good upgrade for more tyre wall and about a 1.5" lift over the 195/50r13c..
Sounds ideal, cheers!

SoundJam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
@RobP and I (ok, mostly Rob) installed Urban Automotive Side Steps on my Grenadier this evening. Came out great and really finishes the vehicle well, in my opinion. Here also is a shot of both Grens in the driveway. Thanks Rob!

Attachments

• IMG_5832.jpg
    IMG_5832.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom