The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Awesome! Leitner racks are beautiful. Are you talking about the checker plates? I was a bit scared so I had those done at the dealership.

Nah, the rival skids for the transmission and t case. Dealer did my checker plates for the same reason lol

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Saw an older brother today in the Carpathian mountains in Romania, in fact the first one, while I saw a lot of Suzuki's (all 4x4 models, even the old samurai), Mitsubishi's, Nissan, Hyundai, etc.:
20240616_122333.jpg
20240616_122350.jpg
Santana? Therefore build in Spain!

I really enjoy the Carpathian mountains, a lot of good Grenadier tracks! I camped several times in the wild in my tent.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
wiggles GIF

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
My boy wanted to spend the day in Arches and Canyonland National Park for Fathers day, what a great day with the family. One thing, the Grenadier is just fantastic for this type journey, we left Durango on Friday morning with rain and truck was just great rolling all the way to Moab. We had a fantastic time in Moab.
IMG_9507.jpegIMG_9503.jpeg

IMG_9516.jpegIMG_9558.jpegIMG_9564.jpegIMG_9566.jpegIMG_9569.jpegIMG_9586.jpegIMG_9518.jpeg

Last edited:

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
My boy wanted to spend the day in Arches and Canyonland National Park for Fathers day, what a great day with the family. One thing, the Grenadier is just fantastic for this type journey, we left Durango on Friday morning with rain and truck was just great rolling all the way to Moab. We had a fantastic time in Moab.
View attachment 7860271View attachment 7860272

View attachment 7860270View attachment 7860263View attachment 7860265View attachment 7860266View attachment 7860267View attachment 7860268View attachment 7860269

Wow! Sounds like you guys had a great time! My buddy recommended that I should see the Arches. Went to Zion and Bryce about 10 years ago so, it's almost that time for another trip!!!

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like you guys had a great time! My buddy recommended that I should see the Arches. Went to Zion and Bryce about 10 years ago so, it's almost that time for another trip!!!
My Son like Arches, but he loved Canyonlands, I have to agree the park is more Majestic, the hikes are more primitive, and incredible views. Still have pull the photo off my Nikons. Also there are number of trail you can drive your Grennie out on like the most famous Shafer Trail ( Road) puts you down in the Canyon. https://www.nps.gov/thingstodo/experience-the-shafer-trail.htm

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My Son like Arches, but he loved Canyonlands, I have to agree the park is more Majestic, the hikes are more primitive, and incredible views. Still have pull the photo of my Nikons. Also there are number of trail you can drive your Grennie out on like the most famous Shafer Trail ( Road) puts you down in the Canyon. https://www.nps.gov/thingstodo/experience-the-shafer-trail.htm
Did you guys hit the "back" way into Arches (Willow Springs)? That's not a bad way to avoid all the hustle and bustle of the main gate and goes past some neat Dino tracks.

Personally I too am much more a fan of Canyonlands than Arches. Also take the quick detour over to Dead Horse Point State Park; we spent a couple nights there a few years ago and it was full of awesome views, peaceful, and quiet

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score
Saw an older brother today in the Carpathian mountains in Romania, in fact the first one, while I saw a lot of Suzuki's (all 4x4 models, even the old samurai), Mitsubishi's, Nissan, Hyundai, etc.:
View attachment 7860170
View attachment 7860171
Santana? Therefore build in Spain!

I really enjoy the Carpathian mountains, a lot of good Grenadier tracks! I camped several times in the wild in my tent.
Must be a female car that Santana

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
My Son like Arches, but he loved Canyonlands, I have to agree the park is more Majestic, the hikes are more primitive, and incredible views. Still have pull the photo off my Nikons. Also there are number of trail you can drive your Grennie out on like the most famous Shafer Trail ( Road) puts you down in the Canyon. https://www.nps.gov/thingstodo/experience-the-shafer-trail.htm

Wow! That is beautiful!!! You stop every 5 minutes to take pictures! Will take you all day! Too much fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom